Battle of Berry's Hill

Berry: 

I dropped the leaf containin herbs from my den onto the floor of the den Jasmine, Sweet Fur, and Sapphrie sharred. 

"Borrage, it'll help you make better milk for the pups" I told the wolves. Their pups were asleep, quite a large number in the den now.

"Thank you so much" Sweet Fur said lowing her head respectfully.

"Yes, thank you for taking us in" Jasmine said, also lowering her head.

"It's no problem. The Ice Lunars guided you here for help" I replied before ducking out to see if their were any ice moss growing around the snowing hills where I gathered herbs in spring and summer. The cold air stung my nose, since some time yesterday it hadn't stopped snowing. The tempatures had risen slightly allowing the frozen river to become chunks of ice, slush, and slow moving waters. I tredged through the heavy waters, my long coat keeping my warm still. I shook out my fur when I made it across. All of the sudden a scent reached my nose. It was vile, rancid like rotting meat, and it even struck me paralyzed with fear! My sight darkened with little black dots that danced about until I saw nothing. A new sight filled my vision.

Berry's Vision

Ice. All over there was ice, and then... these wolves beneath the ice. Looking up from under the water and ice with their lips darn in angry snarls and jaws snapping viciously. Above the ice their were wolves, too. These wolves were surrounded with a golden aurora. There were wolves with a pure white aurora. Among those wolves with the white aurora were Luna, Chococlate and Lightning from the Moon Shire Pack, and more wolves that had long ago died. The wolves with the gold aurora was my pack, the new omega wolves that were once in Moon Shire's pack, and other wolves I didn't recognize. My nose twitched, but I found there was no sense of smell. Only sight came with me in this unusual world I visioned

I did see Willow Fang though, the Willow Grass medicine wolf. 'Why was Ice Lake, my pack, and Willow Grass standing against the Moon Shire and rogue wolf pack?' I wondered. 

End

The vision ended abruptly. A wolf ran by, and pulled me sharply by the scruff.

"Go!" yelled Jinx. I realized a large group of rogues were running down the hill. I made it over to the other side of the river blindly, still very confused though by what was going on all of the sudden and by the vision. 

"This way" a voice whispered. I felt soft fur brush against my side though no wolf was around me. I began to follow the invisible wolf leaving Jinx, Poppy, Venom, and Buck Eye to fight. I felt blind, yet not blind as the figure guided me south. The scent of many wolves reached my nose the farther south I went. The sight to see was a suprise.

Jinx:

I lept high, but was easily brought down by the unnaturaly-large-in-size wolf. It's jaws snapped furiously and dangerously close to my neck. With one powerfull blow I pushed it off with my front legs. I rolled over to me feet, panting hard to catch my breath. 'They're unnaturaly large and strong' I thought.

"They're so big, monster wolves!" Poppy whimpered.

"I don't care!" Vemon snarled, but not at her. She lunged for a smaller wolf, though the wolf was still very large. He turned his head, long fangs nipped at Venoms tail, but Venom didn't stop attacking despite the fact her tail was leaving a trail of blood, staining the snow. Her jaws clamped down onto the wolf's neck, and in a few seconds the wolf collapsed.

I snapped my jaws at the first wolf I had attacked. It's fur bristled, lips curled up in a snarl, eyes full of hatred and rage, and jaws snapping. It made a short, quick lunge. I jumped back and clamped my teeth down on its muzzle. The wolf's eyes widened and it wimpered loudly as it struggled to free its self. I kept my hold on the wolf, and ignored its rancid scent that made my eyes water and my nose burn. In an attempt to get away the wolf dropped its weight and tried to roll away. Instead I lunged and dug my teeth into its neck. The wolf was dead. 'They have brutal strength, but no fighting moves and stratagies to direct that strength into' I realized with a slight glimmer of hope for my pack in this fight.

 All fought on on the hill side. The snow was stained crimson red and a variety of colors from torn out fur. The vicious snarls and growling seemed to echo even after the fight. I could still hear the sounds of the brutal battle. 'And this is only the first' I thought. We retreated to the other side of the icy river. The last standing wolf snarled before turning away. Seemingly unable to cross the water. For now we were safe.

Venom sat in the den with Ryder, now also injured. I ducked inside the warm den that had not only become Saphires den, but the den for Jasmine and Sweet-Fur. All pups lay inside with them, warm and safe.

"How is everything? I smell blood" Sapphire whispered softly, as so she wouldn't wake the pups. I sighed,

"The rogues and moonshire wolves have officially formed their own pack. There was a battle on Berry's hill where she collects herbs" I told her.

"No one is gravely injured at least" I told her. I didn't say any important details so she wouldn't be worried. 'It's not a female wolf's burren to be worried about war when with pups' I thought. In the distance a loud howl reached my ears. It came from the south, the Willow Grass Pack. 'I wonder how they are surviving with the rogue moonshire pack's destruction' I thought.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matrix:

They came so fast.... pups killed and our food devoured. The normally grassy scented air smelled of blood again. There was no hope of my pack surviving alone. We needed help, or Brownie and her mate will kill us all. I looked due north, where the Ice Lake pack lived, strugging against the rougue moonshire pack. They were our last chance, our only hope. I howled loudly, and we took off running through the snow.