Unexpected Planning

Brownie

I woke up feeling strange on my paws. When I stood up I felt heavier as if I weren't in my own body. Stumbling and tripping over my own paws I walked out towards the river. I looked down to see another wolf rather than my own reflection.

"But that's me?" I asked myself quietly. I had grown a few inches taller, and I also felt so full of energy. Yes I could defintetely feel energy coursing through my veins. 'Blood of the young' I thought.

"Luna?" a small voice called my name. I spun around on Rebel so fast I even scared myself.

"What?" I snarled at the pitiful omega. He recoiled in fear making me quite proud of myself.

"Aw you don't have to be scared" I whispered as I circled Rebel who quivered fearfully. It was delightfull to scare young omega's such as Rebel and his brother Razzor. A wide smile spread across my face.

"As long as you obey my every command" I whispered in his ear. He yelped and backed away. I laughed cruely at his fear of me. It was rich! Priceless humor that I enjoyed, and valued greatly each day.

"Flame wishes t-to see you" Rebel stuttered.

"Oh and about what?" I asked.

"Something important" Rebel said crouching down low. His tail was tucked between his legs.

"Fine, walk with me" I ordered the young wolf.

"Yes Luna" he said. As Rebel walked he was groveling in the cold icy snow. Bits of ice and snow stuck to his short brown fur. 'Must be so cold and miserable' I thought with glee.

"Why is it you resisted Flame and I's rule over the pack?" I asked.

"It didn't seem right after Flame killed his own parents in public" Rebel said with his head hung low. He didn't dare look me in the eye; smart omega.

"How so?" I asked.

"Because they were his parents, our parents" Rebel answered me.

"Well he won fair and square so it seems right to me" I replied.

"Yes Luna" he agreed quietly.

"Go away now" I snarled. He yelped and ran away to join a few other omega's. I trotted up to Flame, and rubbed my fur against the side of his body making him growl in delight. 

"So you wanted to talk to me?" I asked curiously.

"I just don't like how some people order our pack members" Flame told me.

"And who would that be" I whispered in his ear.

"Viper" he whispered. A low growl escaped my muzzle unintentionaly. That snake ordering my pack around? Serious punishment would follow up, but not now. 

"We'll wait for the time to be right" I whispered.

"Yes my love" he replied licking my muzzle lovingly.

"oh and see what you can do about Vixen. It would be nice to have her on our side" I suggested.

"Perfect my love. When this is all over we'll have our pups, and they'll grow up to be strong" Flame said.

"I can't wait long" I said just as he left to go speak with Vixen. Viper was out hunting with some of the delta's and the two beta wolves. Everything would be perfect, Viper would be gone as well as my dearest "friend" 

Saphire.

Rebel (Flames Brother)

I trotted towards my brother, Razzor, Jasmine the medicine wolf, and my mate Sweet Fur. They were  four of the seven omega's in the pack. I noticed Razzor and Jasmine seemed very stressed out about something. I was curiouse.

"How are you" I asked my mate and licked the fur between her ears. 

"Fine I guess" she whimpered. Sweet Fur was still grieving over her lost pups. I felt terrible about there loss, but there was nothing we could do.

"Razzor are you okay?" I asked. He whimpered in response and glanced at Jasmine.

"You didn't?" I asked, now horrified. He whimpered again. 

"Razzor what were you thinking. You knew months ago that it wasn't the time to be having pups" I snapped at him quietly so no one would hear.

"I know, but we love each other and-" Razzor protested.

"What about you and Sweet Fur? You both also knew it wasn't the time" Jasmine said.

"Yes, and I was hoping you wouldn't make the mistake we made" I said.

"When are your pups due?" Sweet Fur asked Jasmine.

"A few days" she told us and glanced down at her swollen belly. It was quite possible though they could come today, a week later, or who knows. 'I wonder where she'll be able to have them in privateI thought. With so many wolves around it is hard enough to hide the fact your with pups, but to then have them was harder to hide. It was definetly not going to be easy.

"I don't know how they'll survive. It's going to be snowing very hard then" I said grimly. 

"No they'll survive with my pup" Sweet Fur said confidently. I tilted my head to the side curiously wondering what she ment.

"What are you talking about?" we all asked her in unision.

"I have one pup still" she said with a faint smile across her face. Hidden between her legs was a small brown furred pup. I couldn't believe it! There was one of our pups alive! I beat the snowy ground with my tail excitedly. 'I'm still a father! I still have a pup alive' I thought, my heart swelling with pure joy.

"But how are we going to save your pup and theirs?" I asked curiously. I did my best to keep my voice down, but it was dificult with so much joy filling me.

"I have an idea" she said grinning and looking to the east where the hills stood with  berries, and the river bent around a small den.