Take me back

I started the engine and then we drove inside the forest towards our home. We were both silent and then she started to look around and gave me a confused look. I knew what was coming.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I told you, to my place,"

"No, stop the car," she said but I didn't.

"I said....,"

"Ok," I cut her off.

I stopped and turned to look at her.

"Where are you taking me inside this forest?" She asked.

"I told you, to my place,"

"It's weird," she kept looking around.

"What do you think I am doing? Kidnapping you?"

"I changed my mind. I don't wanna go. Take me back," she said and I almost lost my mind.

What does she mean by changed her mind?

"You know that they are already at my house,"

"I don't care. I should have listened to Kusma. I.... Just take me back or let me go," she said but I didn't unlock the door.

"Sorry but I can't let you go," I said starting the engine. She gave me a look but I ignored her. I knew she gonna hate me after this but I didn't care.

"I am not going to act as your wife and let's see what happens," she crossed her arms and turn towards the window. Smile left my lips looking at her behaviour.

"Or," she turned to look at me when I didn't say anything. "You lied about everything to bring me here," she narrowed her eyes at me.

I shook my head slightly smiling.

"You find it funny? Who lives in the middle of the forest, huh? Some kind of ghost?" She asked and I chuckled. She slightly hit on my arm and I looked at her.

"I am not going do the act of your wife,"

"You don't have to," I said and she showed me her tongue.

Looking at her I could say she wasn't the same Gurans. Before, Gurans was very reserved and had trust issues. Old Gurans wouldn't have agreed to come with me unless I had threatened her but today it was easy to bring her back. I mean, I didn't have to make any effort.

"I said stop the car," she started to scream and I started to have second thoughts about what I just thought.

"I am not going with you," she said and shaking my head I stopped the car.

"Just because my house is inside the forest doesn't mean there is something wrong," I said.

"Show me your house first,"

"How..."

"Picture," she cut me off.

I took my phone out and started to search the picture and showed her the one I found.

"Hmm,"

"Now what?" I asked her.

"But you are not in this picture,"

This girl. I can't.

I took my phone back and searched the picture again but found only with Gurans and me in it. It pained to see her just in the pictures. Even though she was beside me it felt like she was far away from me where I couldn't reach her.

"Seems like I don't have one," I told her.

"I am still having second thoughts," she said.

"Don't test me," I said.