Divine

🎶 Ghumi Ghumi - Sujan Chapagain 🎶

Bindhya came with the food and then left. Gurans looked at the food like she just met someone she loved after years.....just like when I saw her in the forest. She then ate without even looking at me and I enjoyed watching her eat food. I didn't know when she caught me.

"What?"

"What," I said.

"Why are you staring at my food," she narrowed her eyes.

I shrugged.

"My stomach gonna pain now," she said pouting a little keeping the plate aside.

"Why is that?" I asked not understanding her.

"Cause you were staring at my food. If you were hungry you should have asked me,"

"Next time sure," I said looking at the files in front of me.

To be honest, when she was in front of me I wanted to look at nothing but her.

"You should take a rest," I said not looking at her.

"Can I stay here for a little bit?" She asked me.

"Why?"

She shrugged "I don't know..... I am not feeling sleepy so,"

"I didn't say you need to sleep," I said putting the files aside.

"Ok," she got up and left

I started to do the work but my mind was with Gurans. I wanted to see what she was doing so finishing my work I went to our room but she wasn't there. I panicked a little and went to search for her. I called Rima and asked her if she has seen her but she said no. I then went to the garden and there she was sitting on the bench, staring at the sky. I was about to go towards her when I saw mama walk towards her. I don't know how long he was there watching her.

"Hey," he said and she just looked at him.

"Hi," she said with a smile on her face.

He stared at her.

"Amol is a lucky guy," he said walking inside the house while I watched him from the bush. He didn't talk much cause he must have known I was there.

I watched her for a minute and went near her.

"You like the night sky?" I asked.

"Love," she corrected me.

I smiled sitting next to her and we enjoyed the view in silence. After some time bindhya came to call us for dinner. I was about to tell her we will have it later when Gurans got up. I was amused to see her get excited to eat.

"I thought you just ate food," I said.

"It was two hours ago," she shrugged and I shook my head.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing," I got up.

"Are you laughing at me?" She asked.

I shook my head holding back my laugh.

We went inside and all were at the dining table waiting for us.

"King is here," mama said and I rolled my eyes at him.

I sat beside Gurans and saw Ratna's parents staring at us.

I was about to speak but Ratna's mother beat me on it.

"This place is nice but....,"

"But?" I asked.

"It would have been better if Anima and Mandip were here," she said and instead of getting angry, I smiled.