Bitchy much

Once Amol was busy with his work I sat with Hunter and asked him to tell me everything that was going on. There was this gap in my memory that I had to fill with his help. He started to ask me if I remembered a moment and if I shook my head he would tell me what had happened. With that I understood what and why was everything going on.

"I don't think we need to bother Zar. I guess we all are enough for Merina," I said to Hunter.

He looked at me trying to read my face and then nodded.

"I need your help,"

"Anything," he replied.

"I want you to go out with me tonight. I know they will be hanging out together,"

"Sure,"

"Do you think I should take Avenshika seriously?"

"She has a crush on him but I don't think she is the problem here. If Amol didn't want her - she wouldn't be here,"

He was right. She wasn't the problem but seeing him with her made my heart bleed. I wish he knew that and stopped everything that was hurting me.

At around 4 in the afternoon I decided to buy a dress for myself. Hunter joined me for  shopping. I went and brought a dress which caught my eye as soon as I entered the store. I was always a fan of mini dresses but what can you do when you didn't have that type of body to wear it? But this time I decide to buy it.

Living with Amol - I had gained some weight. He always made me happy and there was no tension while living with him. I was genuinely happy and I guess that's what helped me gain some weight.

We ate food in one of the cafes. I wanted to have Korean and Hunter ate momo. He was a fan of momo with soup.

"It's yummy," he said food still in his mouth.

"Have you ever thought about marrying someone?" I suddenly asked him.

Seeing him alone didn't feel right.

He shrugged.

"Hope you find someone so we could go on a double date," I smiled.

"I don't think that's gonna happen," he replied.

"Anything can happen in this life. It's full of surprises,"

At 6 we were back. I went to my room and the room was empty. My husband wasn't there. Somewhere I was scared he wouldn't go out tonight.

What if he saw me going out with Hunter? Then he would definitely follow us. I thought and giggled. I always liked jealous Amol.

After having some food I got ready. I didn't want to leave empty stomach. For one last time I looked myself in the mirror and when I was about to place my hand on the doorknob - the door clicked open and there he was.

"You..." He paused.

I shrugged.

"Where are you going?" He asked eyeing my dress.

"None of your business, remember?" I replied trying to walk out of the room but he blocked my way.

"What?"

"Where are you going?"

"Club," I said flatly.

"And with whom may I know?" He said placing both of his hands inside the pant pocket.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't tell me now you wanna know where and with whom I am hanging out,"

"I am your husband,"