First meet, the last meet

🎶 Still Falling for you - Ellie Goulding 🎶

It angered me to know that she was acting as if I wasn't there. I walked towards her.

"What is this?" I almost snapped while she gave me that innocent look.

"Sorry?" She seemed confused.

"We met yesterday and you are acting as if you don't know me," I somehow controlled my anger.

"I.... I don't remember anything. Maybe I met you while I was drunk?" She hit her head in embarrassment.

I couldn't speak a word after that. I apologized and slowly turned to leave. I was taking slow steps thinking about what was going on and then somewhere I realized maybe this was the curse. Every time we met, it would be our first meet and every time we went apart, it's the end.

I turned to look at her but she was already gone. There was this urge to follow her and kidnap her so I could keep her with me but it would be so wrong. I stood there hands inside my pocket when I hear an angry voice. I looked at Prarthi with a smile.

"Why are you still following her?" She fumed.

I didn't say a word.

"I don't want you anywhere near her."

I smiled at her while she glared at me.

"You are a bloodsucking vampire and when she knows it...."

"She knows," I cut her off taking away her voice.

Prarthi stared at me not believing a single word.

"Even though at first she didn't know who I was," I went on "She accepted me after knowing who I was,"

"You are lying," she accused me.

Knowing she wouldn't believe me I told her to talk to Rima but she rolled her eyes.

"You and your friendship was and is precious to her," I muttered while leaving, hoping she would once talk to Rima.

I came back and sat in our room. I closed my eyes and smiled as Gurans's face came in front of me. I was relieved that even in the dark I could see her.

I got up as I got a call from Sanskrit.

"She is in the cafe....alone," he said from the other side of the call.

"Where?" I asked.

"The cafe near her house,"

It was the same cafe where I used to find her every single day back when I was stalking her. Asking Sanskrit to keep an eye on her somehow made me feel guilty. It was wrong but to keep her safe I was doing so.

"Ok," I cut off the phone and left.

I went straight to the cafe and she was there in deep thought. Her eyes were stuck on the cup in front of her. Earlier when I saw her she was dressed casual, so, I thought she might be going to the grocery store but she was here. It took everything in me to not get near her. I stood there watching her but heart wants what it wants so I went and took a sit in front of her.

Now, her eyes were on me. I smiled at her while she stared at me not liking my audacity.

"Hi," I showed her my hand. When she kept staring at me I got embarrassed.

"I am Amol," I spoke when she didn't say a word.

"So?" She glared at me.

"I was alone here so I thought of joining...."

"I don't like company," she said flatly.

"I am not here to creep you out," I stated.

Instead of replying to me, she started to look at her coffee ignoring me.