Old place

"Do you trust me?" I asked her and she stared at me as if trying to process what I just asked.

"Why?" she said turning her attention towards her bag.

"I am just asking cause...."

"Cause why would I agree to go with you when I barely know you and when...." she stopped.

"I don't know," she said after a pause and I mentally smiled knowing she trusted me. Even though her mind didn't know me, her heart did.

She took her bags and we came out to where everyone was. They were still looking at her as If It wasn't Gurans but her ghost.

After that, we all left. Hunter, me, Aava, and Gurans were in the same car while Arrow, Reed, Season, and Winter were in another. We were going to the place in the Nuwakot where wolves lived and where Gurans hid sadly from me when she left cause of my mother.

"I was thinking of taking Gurans to one of my palaces in Nuwakot as we are going through there to Helambu," I said to Hunter who was driving the car whereas Gurans and Aava were lost in their talks on the back sit.

In Nuwakot I had built a small palace for Gurans but couldn't take her cause of what happened on the coronation day and also Helambu was the place where Zar lived all these years secretly.

"We are not going there," Hunter said as I saw him drive in a different direction.

"Then where?"

"Somewhere safe in Bhurtung,"

"Bhurtung? why?" I asked. It was far from here as I know, way far.

"I will tell you everything as soon we reach the airport," he said and I just looked at him.

"So palace huh ?" he asked.

"Noone knows about It. I built It for Gurans. It was my gift...." I paused feeling slight pain In my chest and as I looked at Gurans and when she smiled the pain went away.

"Someday I will take her there," I said looking back at Hunter and he nodded.

We were about to reach the airport when Hunter's phone rang. The person on the other side said something and he looked at me.

I was about to ask him what happened when he said "We need to leave now," and I nodded.

Without showing any panic or letting Gurans know something was up we went inside the airport.

My private jet was already ready to leave. We got inside.

"We are going to Baglung," he said once we were alone, while I just looked at him.

"We will land at Balewa airport and from there we will go to Bhurtung."

I was quiet.

"It's the place where your father was born and where Zar and he grew up. It's your ancestor's place," he said.

I didn't say a word. I looked at the Gurans who was with the girls. She was talking and smiling. I looked at her and the smile left automatically.

"She is beautiful," Arrow said sitting beside me.

"I know," I replied.

"Not only in face beautiful in heart as well," Season elaborated and I nodded.

Reed was in his world, looking outside the window and enjoying the view. After some time Aava came and sat beside him. Placing her head on his shoulder. They looked perfect.

I closed my eyes imagining Gurans beside me.

After half an hour we landed at Balewa airport. We got out of the Jet. The air was fresh and I already like it there but we had to move. So, without delay we got inside a Jeep and moved towards our destination to Bhurtung. It was almost 10 in the morning We were 8 and had two jeeps.