It is what it is

"You are alright," Prarthi said with happy tears in her eyes and helped Gurans get up.

"I am glad you are ok," I said touching her cheeks but he threw my hand away swiftly.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked me which broke my heart into pieces. She looked at Prarthi waiting for the answer.

"He ...." Prarthi paused.

"And why we are here at this time in this dark. I thought we were dancing, Prarthi," she said.

"Yes, we were," Prarthi forced a smile.

"Why was I lying on the ground then?"

I was confused why she was asking so many things but somewhere deep down I knew what was going on.

"Oh, you suddenly fainted, when we were about to leave," Prarthi shrugged.

"And who are you again?" Gurans turned to look at me.

"Come on, didi. He is no one," Prarthi said which gave me a shock.

Gurans pulled Prarthi and left. I looked at Rima not believing what I saw.

"Loved to see you get your punishment," I heard the witch say.

Both of us turned to look at the witch. Sanskrit and Srisha had already left taking the guy's body to the hospital as soon as Gurans was awake.

"She remembers everyone but you, Amol. Isn't it awesome?" She laughed.

"Now leave the rest of your life with this truth that she doesn't even know you exist. Suffer for the rest of your life," she laughed.

I ran to attack her but she was gone in a second but her laugh echoed.

I fell to the ground as I lost everything. Rima was beside me but it didn't make any difference.

"Amol," Rima placed her hand on my shoulder.

"She remembers everyone but me," I cried.

"What am I gonna do now?" I broke down.

"Let's go home, Amol. Zar might have a solution," she insisted but I shook my head.

"He can't help me, Rima. I have lost her forever now,"

I had accepted the truth of losing her. I closed my eyes and then calming myself reopened them.

"Let's go home," I said getting up. Rima looked at me with a confused look.

"It's better she lives away from me. It's better this way," I walked away.

As I walked inside the house Zar was already there waiting for me. Sanskrit and Srisha were there too.

"The guy is alright and doesn't remember who or how he was attacked," Sanskrit said as I looked at him.

"Where's Gurans and Prarthi?" Srisha looked behind us.

My heart became heavy at that question.

"They left," I said looking at the ceiling after a long pause.

"Where?" She asked.

I smiled at her question and without any annoyance "She doesn't remember me," I replied.

All went silent and I walked towards my room.

"She remembers everyone but Amol, Zar. You have to help him." I heard Rima say as I left.

I waited for months hoping Zar would help me or I would find a way but couldn't do anything to save her. I guess, life wants Gurans to stay away from me and it's good too. She is a human and me, I am a vampire whose life depends on the blood.