Misunderstanding

"I am not going with you," she abruptly got up.

I got hold of her hand and stared at her eyes.

"You are coming with me," I said.

She tried to take her hand out of my hold but couldn't. She was angry and frustrated.

"I am never going back to that shit or stay in your life, mister Amol. I don't like you anymore," she said and my hand slowly let go of her.

I thought she was just angry but it didn't seem like that. It seemed as if she hated me.

"You think I am the one who killed Prarthi?"

"Yes, she died because of you," she pointed her finger toward me. "I wish you never came into my life. I wish I never met you. I wish you never forced me Into marriage," she said and slowly walked out.

Her words hurt the shit out of me but somewhere she was right. It was all my fault. I forced her Into all of this. I looked at the walking figure. What if I couldn't protect her family? I can protect her. I don't know what came to my mind all of a sudden. I used my speed and then stopped her. She glared at me but without thinking a second I bit her neck and then she fainted.

Now, I was holding unconscious Gurans. I picked her up and walked back to the mansion or more like ran.

When I came back with her, everyone was shaken. Rima didn't like the way I brought Gurans but I didn't care. I took her straight to our room and laid her down. I placed a kiss on her cheek and apologized. She was still out so I walked out of the room letting her take a rest but not before locking the room. I also made sure all the windows were closed. She wouldn't be able to run away from the window but I had to do it.

From there I came down to the kitchen where everyone was sitting. Sanskrit and Srisha were standing in the corner. Bindhya was cooking something, probably for me. Avenshika and Rima were sitting on the chair. I walked in and everyone looked at me.

"That's not the way to bring your wife back," Rima glared.

"I didn't have any choice,"

"Wolves would have taken care of her,"

"Hunter called a few minutes back. He seemed kinda scared," Sanskrit said walking towards me.

"I forgot to tell him,"

"They will be here in a few minutes,"

I nodded to that and looked towards Bindhya. She brought bread and eggs. I placed it on the dining table and sat to eat.

"Make something for Gurans as well," I said while eating.

Sanskrit slowly sat on the chair in front of me and stared at me.

"It's bad to stare at people's food when they are eating," I said.

"I am not staring at your food,"

I looked up at him.

"It seems like we won't be able to find Merina,"

"We will,"

"There's no clue,"

"There is," I paused. "Find that guy Prasna. He can take us to her," I shrugged.

Realization hit him.

"Shit," he muttered. "I forgot about him,"

He got up and left. Srisha followed him.

I was about to finish my food when we heard a loud noise coming from upstairs. She was screaming and hitting the door.