Sister for Sister

Everyone looked at Srisha. I was about to ask who she was talking about when I saw three figures coming towards our way. It was my parents and mama. They were back to vampires. Interesting.

We all became alert and I pushed Gurans behind my back so no harm would come to her.

"My son," My Mom said. "After so long,"

My father stood there smiling while mama (Mother's brother) came forward.

"I guess you liked my surprise," he winked at me. "Few bodies are lying around. They are tasty," he said licking his mouth

I glared at him my hands turning into fists.

"We aren't here to harm anyone," father came forward.

Then why were they here?

"We came here with a proposal," mama smiled.

I was about to tell them to fuck off when I saw two figures coming towards us. As they came near I realized it was a woman with Prarthi.

She came and stood beside mama while Prarthi was struggling in her hold. I couldn't understand how she was able to hold Prarthi with just a hand and then it hit me, Prarthi was a human while she wasn't.

"Prarthi," Gurans almost ran towards them but I stopped her.

"Please let my sister go," she begged.

"I missed you, my darling, Ganga," mama kissed the woman in her cheek ignoring Gurans.

"Not now," I whispered to Gurans. I was afraid if she ran to her, they might hurt prarthi.

"Oh, surely not more than me, Sushil," we heard that woman reply to him.

I almost gagged looking at them. I always thought he was a bad guy but a cheater? Never. He might have seen me shocked so he sent a smirk towards me.

"I divorced that woman a few years back. Didn't your parents tell you?" He asked me looking at my parents and then at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

Prarthi was still struggling on the witch's hold. Gurans started to cry begging them to let her go.

"Leave her alone," I gritted my teeth looking at the four of them.

"Leave her?" My mother came forward.

"We can't let her go unless we have what we came here for," she said.

"What do you want?" I almost screamed.

"We aren't going to let you take anything away from us," Rima came forward.

"Don't worry, Rima. We won't take anything from you," Father smiled.

"You know, Amol. I have always loved you and I am so proud that you are my son. The way you have loved Gurans is......you remind me of your father. He has always respected me and loved me. It warms my heart that my son has become one," she said.

Somewhere it warmed my heart that my mother was proud of me.

"Me too. I am so proud of you my son," Father agreed with my mother.

I don't know if they were trying to divert my mind or this was their plan to attack us.

"Come to the point," I snarled.

As I said that my mother started to laugh."My son is very smart,"

"He is," my father joked.

"By the way whatever we said earlier is true. We are proud of you even though you chose this woman over us," she said throwing a glare towards Gurans.