Stay ( bonus chapter )

🎶 Stay - Zedd, Alessia Cara 🎶

Zar's POV

Gulab came Infront of us when everyone were confused who had killed Hunter's father. Noone could say who did it.

I hadn't expected her to be here with us. After she left I thought I would never see her again. I had decided to end this life after all this was over. Living this life without her had become impossible to me. Only if she knew.

"Ganga," she told them.

Once the fight broke It made me happy to know that Gulab choose me between her sister and me but I couldn't stop myself from asking her why she left me. I needed answers from her mouth even though I knew why. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe she left me for another reason. Maybe I could make everything right.

"Why?" I asked her. "Why did you leave? Why all these years, these past decades while I begged you to come back you didn't,"

She looked up at the sky. "I couldn't forgive myself," she whispered. "You know Zar we can forgive everyone who have ever betrayed us or did wrong but I don't know why we can't forgive ourselves. It should be so easy to forgive oneself but it isn't," she said.

"Why are you still blaming yourself for the impossible things?"

"Because I made you believe it. Because I promised you I would bring your parents back to life," she almost screamed.

"I don't want that. I have accepted it's never going to happen. I only want you," I said.

"I can't do that," she said and then suddenly left.

I fell down to the ground and Ganga started to laugh.

"I don't think I need to kill you, Zar. She already have done that for a thousand times," she said.

I left when I was sure Ganga wouldn't be able to escape from any of us. Noone noticed my absence.

I decided to follow Gulab but I couldn't find her. For days I kept trying. I wandered around the forest. I went to the place the hut was but found the place empty. She had hidden it. In those days I didn't meet anyone. Amol was handling his situation in his own way and I needed to handle my own before helping him.

After few days I felt her near. I knew she couldn't live away for me. I had always felt her near me at times. She would visit me secretly.

This time she left her trail behind. It was a way of giving me access to where she was right now. I could feel she was near. I went to the place where the hut was last time and she was there.

I found her in the same room. She was sitting on the floor beside her bed. She was staring at her hands. I wondered what she was thinking.

"If you don't want me near you then why do you keep visiting me secretly," I asked walking towards her.

She was surprised to know that.

"You think I don't know that you always visited me secretly?"

"I must have been careless with my power," she said getting up.

"Or heart," I said.

"You shouldn't be here,"

"Then throw me out of this hut like you have thrown me out of your life," I shouted.

"I haven't,"

"Lie to yourself," I gave her a hurtful stare.

She was wearing a net sari but the colour was same. Red. I looked at her sari and she nervously grabbed the hem of it.