Not in mood

Sanskrit sent me a location. Without a delay, I reached there and saw mama was alone outside the club.

"It's our chance to kill him," he said.

Agreeing with him I was about to go towards him but then I realized it was of no use. Killing him meant sending more danger towards Gurans. After his death, they would come for Gurans and now way I was in a place to save her.

I turned my hand into a fist in anger knowing how helpless I have become.

"No," I said taking a step back.

Sanskrit stood there staring at me.

"I can't kill him unless I get Gurans back," I looked at him.

"They will come for her if I kill him now," I said.

Ratna's parents and the witch think they got revenge on me by taking away Gurans. So for now it was better to let them think that they won.

"Even if you don't kill him, he will come for the throne," he said.

"My parents won't let him do that," I smirked.

As much I knew my parents they would do anything to protect the throne. They would rather see the crown on my head than on his.

"It's better this way, Sanskrit. I gotta move on," I said walking away.

My heartfelt as heavy as the rock as I walked back to the mansion. It was better this way. Letting her go and moving was only the way to keep it going.

I came back but I heard voices coming from the outside. As I stepped inside I saw the most annoying person I have ever met in my life. She was here, ughh. My life wasn't much of a mess that she decided to come here.

"Oh, my darling, Amol," Avenshika screamed as she jump on me hugging me tightly.

I rolled my eyes. "Get off me,"

She pulled out and gave me a pout.

"I came here after years and this is how you welcome me,"

"I didn't ask you to come here," I said walking away.

Avenshika was my college friend. Back then we always hung out together. When in college she annoyed the shit out of me. Around her, no one can even think of sitting peacefully cause she takes your peace away.

"You are so rude," She said putting her hand on her waist.

"Not in mood miss," I said sitting on the couch.

"Rima," she shouted and I had to cover up my ears.

Rima came out of the kitchen with a cup in both of her hands.

"You are here," she said looking at me.

"What is she doing here?" I asked her.

"Amol, Guest is the face of the god so don't insult me," she sat on the couch crossing her arms.

"She is right," Rima said handing her a cup.

"Why are you here, Avenshika,"

"It's AVE," she said playing with her hair strands.

Avenshika had long hair as Gurans but not as beautiful as her. Her eyes were black and her hair too while she was quite tall. She was very talkative and annoying. Rima liked her and how she always dressed formally. In colleges days every girl used to come to her requesting her to teach them how to be stylish.

I started to shake my head remembering the old days.

Rima sat on the couch beside her and started to laugh.