Forever

"About to? I will kill him in front of everyone and..." She paused looking around. "Where is that human?" She asked.

"Where is Gurans," she screamed.

"Out of here. Where you will never find her," I said and she used her power and hit me. I fall to the floor.

"Amol," Avenshika tried to come towards me but Merina stopped her.

"Stop it now," Zar said.

"I want revenge,"

"Your daughter was the wrong one," Gulab said.

"I don't care. She didn't deserve to die,"

"Oh really? If she didn't where is your Husband?" Zar asked.

She went silent.

"Your husband left you alone," Gulab started to come towards us.

"Don't," Merina warned but Gulab didn't stop.

"He knows you can't defeat us. He knows Ratna was wrong and you are too,"

"He is with me,"

"Where is he?" Gulab asked.

It was a distraction to get to her. Gulab was doing well. Zar took a chance and used his power to let me out of the bubble. I was out but confused about what to do now. Gulab was still there distracting Merina.

I was about to attack Merina but Zar stopped me by shaking his head. He and I both knew I wouldn't be able to fight Merina. She was a witch and had powers which I didn't have.

While they were talking Zar used his power and threw her towards the stairs. She was down on the floor. She got up in a second and started to fight Zar.

"If you leave now. I will let you go," he said.

"Oh really," Merina laughed.

She was stronger than Zar had thought. I could see Zar was surprised with her strength.

Wolves weren't there. I wondered where they must have gone.

"Merina stop," Gulab warned but she continued to fight Zar. Zar didn't seem to mind fighting her. Instead, he was enjoying.

"Stop," Gulab said throwing Merina towards the wall.

She didn't get up after that.

"Leave," Gulab screamed.

"I won't. Not until I kill you all," she attacked Gulab but it was of no use. Gulab was the strongest in there.

"Merina." Gulab paused. "You know your daughter was wrong. Why are you wasting your time here? Janak too left knowing this all is bullshit,"

"No, you manipulated him,"

Gulab shook her head. "Do whatever you want to do,"

Gulab left the mansion and Merina started to fight Zar. They were there fighting and I, Avenshika were watching them. We couldn't do anything and then suddenly we saw a wolf run towards her. It was Hunter. Merina was quick to dodge his attack.

"Wolf is here," she smirked.

I joined them and started to fight her but she was powerful and was good at using tricks. Even Zar couldn't get hold of her. We knew Gulab could but she wouldn't kill her. She left because she didn't want to be part of this all.

"You can stop it all now," Zar said.

"I will after killing you all," she said and threw a punch at him.

We tried our best to bring her down but couldn't. We all knew we couldn't bring her down unless she was distracted.

"Your daughter got what she deserved," I said.