tender

"Harry," Draco moaned between kisses. "We're getting late for Transfiguration,"

      "But you taste good," Harry replied silkily. Draco's face flushed brilliant red. 

      "One more minute," Harry showered his face with kisses, slowly and softly.

      "Let's go," he took his hand in his, kissing the fingertips gracefully. Draco's hand melted in, like a watch to a wrist, fingers interlaced. Suddenly, Harry's digits slipped out and slipped into the back pocket of his open-fronted robes. They began to walk, paying no mind to the crowd surrounding them.

      "Wait," Harry couldn't make out the face from back there, but the mop of wild Weasley hair gave away a part. Ginny ran farther down the corridor, her hair following as if her head were on fire.

      "I'm sorry." She blurted.

      "What?" Harry asked without thinking. Draco intended to move away, but was held back by the hand in his pocket. "Sorry," Harry whispered, releasing his hand.

      "It was wrong of me-"

      "And you realize it now?"

      "I'm not here to get you back, which you would know if you could let me speak."

      "Okay," Harry let his guard down to listen.

      "I just want to make amends,"

      "Wha-?"

      "I don't know, I just want to put this all behind us,"

      "How, Ginny?" Harry roared. "You've blabbed, disrespected my boyfriend, invaded my space and-"

      "You never change, do you?" Ginny walked, not ran, walked  away angrily.

      "Let's go, Draco."

      "I was just about to lead the way."

.:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:.

      And he was kissing him again, roughly and passionately. "I'm a lucky guy, you know?"

      "I think I'm the lucky one." Harry replied.

      "How so?"

      "I have you for a soulmate," he nuzzled his nose on his, a hand slipping under Draco's shirt.

      "And I need to talk to you,"