stay

Note:  Mild citrus/detailed description of two boys making out (no explicit sex, touching only). Reader discretion is advised. 

.:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:.

      Their mouths pushed together, foreheads touching as they pulled away for air, fitting back in like puzzle pieces. Draco ran his hands in Harry's ebony hair as he let his shirt be unbuttoned by him, setting them on fire with passion. Harry's glasses were off, his vision blurred. He could still see the other boy though, as he caressed his face gently. The kiss did not break as they felt around each other's bodies, Harry beginning to kiss Draco along his jaw and down to his collarbone.

      He was driven wild like a starved animal, leaving a pink mark on the side of his neck as he ran his hands down his thighs to rip off the thin belt. Draco let himself be moved under the covers as Harry's face stayed above his. Out of breath, they went no further as Harry pulled Draco to rest his head on his chest, allowing him to fall asleep to his heartbeat. 

      The closed curtains provided useful shade for a peaceful awakening in the shaded four-poster. Harry's boyfriend had drifted elsewhere on the bed at night, still asleep. He reached to gently stroke Draco's cheek, feeling the smooth, treated skin. Giving into his urges he pressed a butterfly kiss to his nose as well. With this motion, Draco's eyelids fluttered awake. "Morning," Harry's voice was rough and hoarse.

      "Morning,"

      "It's Saturday," Harry moved to claim his glasses. "It mans my dorm mattes are up." Draco reached for his robes quickly to head out discreetly. 

      "Hey, Harry!" A lanky, blue-eyed redhead greeted, seated on the next bed. "Hey, Malfoy." 

      "How long have you been there?" 

      "Long enough," Ron smirked.

      "S'pose everyone else heard."

      "Nah."

      "Oh-"

      "Just don't shag in my bed, okay?" He gulped, embarrassed. "Okay?"

      "We weren't shagging-"

      "Right, anyway-"

      "Keep it hush, Weasley."

      "Use my name, twat."