yt vid oop

ᎻᎪᎡᏞᎬY

I lay upsidedown on one of Tony very expensive sofas looking at my phone. it was a extra ordinary Saturday morning and I was bored.

a Snapchat notification popped up and I clicked on it expecting streaks but instead a very zoomed in photo of Abbie's face blessed my eyes. the caption was “going to ask Ben out, feeling shitty ✨”

my snort turned into a very manly scream as I fell onto the floor. Tony was standing were my feet used to be.

“you pushed me bitch”

“do some work”

“no.”

“fair enough” he came around and flopped down onto the sofa.

“aren't you supposed to be at a conference or something”

“aren't you supposed to be at school”

“I haven't been to school in like 30 chapters, and I know you're speaking today because Peter and I took those boxes across town”

“oh yeah I lied. I'm not doing anything”

I got up off the floor and back onto the sofa “so you made me carry a box across town for nothing? I knew you only sent me and Peter together because you ship us but really?”

Tony looked interested “did my plan work”

I stayed silent but he got the message. “so are you dating now or what?”

I sighed “we haven't spoken since we kissed”

Tony stared at me “what do you mean you haven't spoken you had to walk all the way back with him”

I shrugged “we didn't say much, I think we were kind of in shock”

“thats lame, next time get together. it's really boring around here”

“hey Mr Stark-” a new voice said. I turned and saw Spiderman holding a box full of wires “and Harley”

“what are you doing”

“you told me to stop stealing your WiFi so I'm making my own for a video.”

“thats got to be the worst video idea ever” Tony started “Spiderman installs a WiFi router”

“i don't know, I'd watch it”

“do you want to be in the video?” Spiderman asked and he sounded kind of nervous.

“sure I love- umm installing WiFi”

“great, hold this”

___

a series of chaotic screaming deafened headphone users and Spiderman dropped down from the ceiling. “hello everyone, welcome to another video now before we begin only 48% of my viewers are actually subscribed-”

“get on with it”

“fine. subscribe. please I want money and views, let's get on with the video!”

“wow you're not even going to introduce me?”

“you told me to hurry up- everyone this is Harley Keener and he'll be in the video”

I waved then took a pair of scissors and stabbed at cardboard box I was holding.

“unboxing 101”

eventually the WiFi machine thing was out of the box and I looked at Spiderman. “what do we do now?”

“i don't know, plug it in?”

while I tried to plug it into the wall Spiderman said to the camera “context for those who don't know, Mr Starks told me to stop stealing his WiFi so I stole his money to buy my own WiFi”

Tony appeared from a side room “what did you just say?”

“Nothing”

“thats what I thought”

“it doesn't fit into the plug”

“have you tried the other way”

“yeah”

“well I'm done”

“this video is going to be really boring-”

“quick say something interesting”

“the inventor of the pringles can is buried in one”

“wow you really had that ready to go”

“yep- I have more as well” I pulled out my phone “im out of data”

“lets just continue stealing Mr Starks WiFi, it's a lot easier”

“good idea” I opened Instagram Intending to go to my saved posts but something caught my eye “hey- I have a fan account”

“i mean everyone went through one direction phase-”

“no I mean there is a fan account for me”

“really?” Spiderman adjusted his position to see my phone screen.

“yeah, @/Harley-Keener-fan3. matching pfp with @/PeterParkerprecious.”

“I- Peter has a fan account-” Spiderman snorted and took the phone from me to look through their pictures. “a fan account dedicated to the cutest person on earth”

well they're not wrong.

“i want to see the Spiderman fan pages- wow there is a lot”

he clicked on the Spiderman hashtag and watched a fan edit “Harley look I have an edit” he said excitedly. “and fan art, omg this is the best”

“did you not know this?”

“no but it's so cool. look at this one it's so good!”

“give me my phone back, i want to see my fan pages. there's like an entire community based around my face”

“look at the MEMES”

_

what's your favourite colour?

also do you want to read the notes I made for this chapter?

idk Harley involved I can't remember my plan ahh. develop fandom. Peter and Harley realised they has a mini (huge) cult. end.

Thanks for reading ig. have a good day or don't. bye x