Ikea tree house

ᎻᎪᎡᏞᎬY

"What colour paint do you want?" Peter asked me while browsing the many rows of paint.

I looked over the colours. "Definitely not this one" I pointed at a particularly horrible shade of yellow "it looks like vomit"

"I agree with you there"

I picked out a can of chalkboard paint "I've always wanted some of this"

"I had some one my walls one, it was good before Morgan thought you could draw over the regular paint and I had to redecorate."

I laughed "I haven't met Morgan yet but she sounds adorable"

"She is, you'll probably meet her soon she's visiting Wakanda on a field trip"

"She goes to Wakanda on field trips?"

"Morgan's a homeschooled billionaire child, she can practically do anything she wants"

I was about to respond when an employee coughed impatiently hinting that he wanted us to stop standing Infront of all the paint so he could restock.

I grabbed a couple of cans, muttered some apologies then left with Peter.

-

We ran around the store finding furniture and putting them in the oversized trolly we found. I was having a great time hanging with Peter, he was great company and I felt my tiny crush on him grow a little bit bigger with every stupid pun or pop culture reference he made.

When the trolly got to heavy for me to push by myself Peter put his arms around me to help.

I turned red but blamed it on the exercise. With Peter pushing as well the trolly rolled along easily, I got the feeling Peter could probably push it all by himself but I didn't was to move from between his arms.

We turned a corner and saw a display of a tree house.

"Do you any to go in the tree house?" I asked only half joking

Peter smiled that cute little smile he did, it made my heart melt and I almost didn't hear him say yes.

We climbed the stairs, completely missing a sign telling us not to. From the top we could see the whole store.

I looked out over the sea of shoppers weaving between the shelves.

"It's a pretty good view" Peter admitted.

And this what the moment I made a huge mistake, before I could stop myself I said "I prefer the view from up here" looking straight (gay) at Peter

I turned crimson as Peter looked at me, I was about to jump over the side of the tree house when I realised Peter was blushing to.

"What do you mean?"

"Umm i- mean" I stuttered fully aware the gap between us was getting smaller and smaller.

When we were inches apart Peter said looking directly into my eyes "I have a better one"

I was about to close the distance completely I heard a voice over the load speaker and I jumped back out of suprise.

"Could the two guys in the tree house please get out of the tree house" a bored voice said.

Peter and I exited the treehouse, awkwardly avoiding eye contact with each other and keeping our heads down while the same employee for earlier escorted us out of the store with everyone watching.

He did not want the Parley ship to sail.

I mean what I didn't come up with our own ship name what are you talking about.

Guess who's back

It's me

Sorry to disappoint.

I hope this Parley-almost-kiss could excuse me for not updating in a while 

Bye