Peter's Room

ᎻᎪᎡᏞᎬY

Tony opened a door for me "you'll have to stay in Peter's room for tonight, your one will be ready tomorrow"

"Thanks Tony" I said sincerely.

"No need to cause a scene, just don't mess it up Peter will never forgive yo- actually Peter would probably apologize if you shot him"

I pushed Tony out the room "ok! Good night!"

"It's 7PM" he said through the door.

"Goodnight"

I looked around Peter's room, piles of textbooks obscured the desk from view. Nerdy Posters lined the walls and a half completed Lego death star poked out from under bedside table.

I lay down on the bed and pulled out my phone.

Someone called 'Flash Thompson' commented on my latest Instagram post and I quickly typed out one of my trademark sarcastic replies.

I decided to look at Peter's account. Post of his posts were of really amazing photography or pictures of him and his friends.

I clicked on a photo from a year ago. It was of a sunset, taken from the top of a building. My thumb automatically double clicked.

I almost dropped my phone on my face and removed the like as fast as humanly possible.

I switched my phone of and placed it face down on the bedside table.

T

his was going to be a long year.