School again again

ᏢᎬᎢᎬᎡ

"How was your little date last night Peter" MJ asked. It was lunch and me, Ned and MJ were sat at our usual table.

I spluttered "it wasn't even a date, we just platonically watched mean girls, you, me and Ned have done it loads of times."

"Next time you have a date, don't make us find out through Instagram" Ned said.

I sighed exasperatedly "Shut up, Harley's coming. Hey Harley!"

"Hey Everyone" Harley sat down next to me. "It worked, no one's looking at me anymore"

"I told you it would die down, everyone here's so fake"

"I just didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Don't get me wrong I'm glad that nobody cares anymore, I'm just surprised"

"Especially with Shuri dating someone now" Ned said. "Any idea who it is?"

MJ stood up suddenly "I need to go the the bathroom" she said

"Oh ok, see you at decathlon later the- and she's already gone"

"Have you noticed that whenever the topic of Shuri comes up MJ goes really, I don't know, suspicious" Ned whispered the last part.

"Why'd you whisper that last bit?" Harley asked.

"MJ can hear through walls"

"What are you saying?" I asked "you think MJ and Shuri are dating?"

"I mean maybe, the dots connect"

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate, apparently Ned did too because we both pulled our phones out

|
Losers + MJ
« MJ + Ned «
» Peter »

MJ

MJ left

MJ left.

"How did she know what you were talking about?" Harley asked

"She's MJ" I shrugged.

Harley still looked confused but started eating his lunch.