The Shuri Show

TᕼE ᔕᕼᑌᖇI ᔕᕼOᗯ

[єp: 300]

6:03 ─|───── 1:27:56

A group of people singing the word "Shuri" over and over again in different pitches opens the podcast. Finally someone with a deep voice says finishes with "show"

"Hello Everyone!" The host says in a cheerful voice "and welcome to the Shuri Show where I talk about whatever I feel like. As I teased on my Instagram (which you should totally follow by the way) my guests today are Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes and the person I'm dating.

But before we get into all that we have something to celebrate as this is our 300th episode"

An overused cheering sound played.

"And now onto the show. My first guests are a pair of very annoying superheroes who are pissed they're not in the spotlight anymore. I don't know why I'm introducing them like this because I've already said who they are. It's Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes"

"Thanks for having us Shuri" Steve said politely

"Now" Shuri said in a matter of fact way "you two have recently revealed that you're dating. How has that been for you?"

"Well it's a relief we don't have to hide anymore"

"Yeah and we've had lots of support from people-"

"-but" Shuri interrupted, you could tell by her voice a mischievous smile was growing on her face "You- especially Bucky seem very annoyed about the rumours that I might be dating someone"

"First of all you've already said that you're dating someone becuse they're the next guest on this pod-show thing" Bucky said

"Podcast but ok"

"Second of all I find the timing very suspicious"

"What do you think Steve, you've been very quiet"

"I don't want any drama" he said calmly.

"For everyone listening, Bucky is shaking his head disapprovingly" Shuri commentated

"Although" Steve admitted "it is slightly suspicious"

"Bucky I've told you the people listening can't see your facial expression, for the record he's looking very smug.

"Steve said I'm right so I'm right"

"Uh huh" Shuri said doubtfully

"I didn't say you were right I just said it was slightly suspiciou-"

"You said I was right"

"Bu-"

"I'm right, Shuri is cancelled 2020"

Shuri spluttered "that's not fair, Bucky is cancelled 2020"

"I cancelled you first 2020"

"I double cancel you 2020"

"Why do you keep saying the year after all your sentences?" Steve asked.

A new and obviously disguised voice answered Steve's question "I have no idea. Also Shuri are you almost done with their interview? My phone died and I left my notebook at home"

Shuri, who had immediately shut up when the new person spoke "yeah of course, you two get out please"

The 100 year olds left after some grumbling and a new interview began.

"So listeners I am proud to present my girlfriend- what should your fake name be?"

She thought for a minute "What about Dahlia?"

"Like the murder?"

"Yeah, I'm reading about it at the moment"

"Cool, so everyone this is my girlfriend Dahlia who hopefully won't get murdered like the original. We're not going to say her real name so don't ask."

"Thanks for having me on the show"

"Now, M- Dahlia I asked in my Instagram story for some questions and we're going to be answering the most frequent ones"

"Ok let's go"

"First one is: how did we meet?"

"We have a mutual friend" Dahlia said "And he introduced us"

"Next question, how long have we been together? It's been almost four months"

"To be honest I'm surprised we've kept it a secret for so long" Dahlia said "like most people around us after superheros"

"Natasha definitely knew" Shuri said "but everyone else are idiots"

"I agree with that"

"Ok next question-"

-
I was supposed to publish this yesterday oop-

-

Rest in power Chadwick Boseman <33