Smart Bitch 🥕

ᏢᎬᎢᎬᎡ

Harley finished the recording and there was an awkward silence before Scott spoke, "I've got to get going but this was fun"

"I have to go too" Shuri said "Spidey I'm never talking to you again"

"Good"

Shuri rolled her eyes then left the room with Scott.

I caught Harley's eye and he smiled awkwardly at me "soooo" I said "how are you enjoying New York so far?"

Harley looked glad at the change to break the awkwardness "it's great, not much happens in Tennessee and I've made some pretty good friends already"

"Nic-" I was interupted by a text notification.

Smart bitch 🥕
« Shuri «
» Peter »

Change back into Peter and have a romantic moment w Harley

No ❤️

Wait that's actually not a bad idea

Ikr

That's why I'm called smart bitch 🥕 in ur phone

Why did you change your contact name again??

Cause it's true

Now stop talking to me and go get married 

Yeah.. you texted me and I completely stopped the convo with him to reply lol

And that's why you're dumb bitch in my phone

Rude

But true

-

I looked up from my phone "sorry about that but I have to go" Harley looked slightly disappointed

"Oh ok"

"Yeah, Spiderman stuff... So bye. I guess" then I jumped out the window.

I sang around to my open bedroom window and slipped in. Quickly I got changed into my regular clothes.  Then went back into the living room where Harley was playing on his phone.

"Hi Harley!" I said slightly breathlessly

"Peter? Where did you come from?"

I faltered realising I hadn't fully thought this through. "I was in my room"

"Really I didn't see you earlier"

"Well I was definitely there" I said defensively.

"Ok.. Spiderman, Shuri and Scott just left they were filming a video"

"Yeah I heard them go-" I searched around for something to say "do you wanna play Mario kart"

"Alright, I think the Nintendo switch is in my room, I needed to make myself a profile"

Harley stood up and we both walked down to his bedroom, it was right at the end of the corridor so we walked passed all the avengers rooms.

"We used to use this room to make stink bombs" I mentioned when we reached the door.

"That explained the smell when I got here"

"Sorry about tha- have you not decorated it yet?" I stared at the blank walls and lack of furniture.

"Nah I haven't really had time"

"Forget mario kart, we're going shopping"

I've realised for a book about Parley there hasn't been enough Parley content so I'm going to try and make up for that now.

Thanks for sticking around I haven't been updating as much recently as I've been pretty busy with school, I'll try to make more room for this book though