The Avengers

ᎻᎪᎡᏞᎬY

"Will I see you at the tower?" I asked Peter. It was the end of the day and I was about to start walking to the nearest subway entrance.

"Sorry I'm busy tonight" he said "but I'll be there tomorrow"

"Ok see you"

"Bye"

I watched as Peter ran into a side alley. I turned and tried to bottle up my excitement. I was going to meet the avengers.

-

I arrived at Stark Industries 10 minutes later them I expected, the ever reliable subway was delayed and I got lost. Finally, I made my way up the front steps.

I rode the elevator up to the penthouse only to see Tony sitting on a sofa looking distracted.

"Hey Tony!"

"Harley, good good"

"Are you ok?"

"What? Yeah I'm fine" he flashed me a confident smile that I saw through completely.

"What's up, spill"

"Fine, Spiderman's 27 minutes late"

"Ok?"

"He's never late"

"That's a lie" a voice said from the window, Spiderman climbed through into the living room "Hey Harley good to see you again"

"You to"

"Where is everyone?" He asked "Am I the firs-"

"WHERE YOU STABBED??"

"What? nO"

"THE KNIFE IS STILL INSIDE YOU"

Sure enough a knife stuck out from Spiderman leg, the blood was obscured by the red suit.

"You see I met this really nice guy swinging over here, except he wasn't very nice because he was mugging someone- but he did let me keep this really cool knife!"

Tony looked like he wanted to strangle someone "Follow me. BRUCE SPIDERMAN WAS STABBED AGAIN"

"You call it stabbing, I call it making a new friend"

Spiderman limped after Tony, I wasn't sure what to do so I followed.

We entered a room I remembered as the Med Bay from my tour, Bruce Banner was already there preparing a bed for the Spandex clad hero.

Bruce made to take Spider-Man's make off but he resisted pointing at me. He turned around "oh hello, it's Harley right? I'm Bruce Banner"

"Yeah. I know who you are" I muttered.

Tony put his arm around me "I'll introduce you to everyone while Spiderman gets patched up"

He guided me out of the med bay and shut the doors behind us "will he be ok?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. He has an advanced healing ability, the only trouble is he can be reckless because of it"

Tony opened the door to to room where all the avengers sat around a large table.

"Everyone this is my new intern Harley Keener, Harley you probably already know everyone"

"Hi-" I said awkwardly.

Everyone greeted me and started asking questions about me, where I was from, how I met Tony. Pretty generic stuff.

After a while Spiderman entered with Bruce

"I'm all better!" He announced.

"Almost all better, you have to take it slow for a few days"

"Yeah, yeah" he came over to me, "Hey Harley. How you doing"

"Good thanks. You?"

"Apart from being stabbed, I'm Ok"

"You have to be more careful" Captain America scolded him.

The Winter soldier snorted "Steve you can't lecture anyone about being careful. I've seen you jump out of way too many planes without parachutes"

"Oh by the way I finished those memes to tell the world you two are dating"

What Captain America and The Winter Soldier are dating????

Seeing the confusion on his face Steve said "Bucky and I have been dating since the civil war but we're going public now, we thought It would be a good distraction so people would get off your back"

They're going public just to help me? Why would they do that? They've never even met me before.

"You don't have to do that-"

"We know" Bucky said "but we've been thinking about it for a while now"

"And helping you is just a bonus"

I smiled "Well, thank you"

"No problem"

Sooo I entered this book into another awards. 'The Star gazer awards' so go enter one of your books if you want. Or become a judge and make me win.

Jk

Or am i?

No I am

Have a great day!