1 ✦

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Yah! Jimin stop daydreaming and knead that dough!" My father yelled I snap out of my daydream about the beach running in the water playing and splashing and rolling in the sand and I'm never alone I'm with someone I can't see their face but they are my height and kiss my cheek.

I look over at my dad then at the bread dough in front of me and sigh this my reality.

"Sorry appa" I huffed and started to knead the soft dough it's messy and sticking to my hands I curse under my breath wishing I had bigger hands.

"You've been so distracted lately... son what's wrong," he said as he filled some pastries with jam.

"I'm fine just sleepy that's all not worry," I said he nodded.

"I know it's hard work here...but your the only helper I have and I do really appreciate you Jimin," he said

I bow my head a bit and my heart stings

"It's okay appa I don't mind helping," I said he nodded

"I know your young and wanna travel and see the world and fall in love and I'm keeping you from that but I have a feeling things are gonna get better for us," he said happily.

"I don't need any of that I have you and my friends who needs to travel or a lover I have all the sweets I want" I joked

"Aish brat no more sweets for you and that bread is fine I'll wrap it you can go watch the counter," he said I smiled and wiped my hands on my apron then swipe a pastry from my dad.

"Thanks, appa," I said and made a beeline out of the kitchen.

I made my way to the counter hearing my dad yell at me I sit on the stool of the wooden counter near the cash register I have flour all over my clothes and arms probably some in my hair that's the thing with me I'm always covered in flour and smell like cookies.

I rest my head on my palm and tap my fingers on the counter and start daydreaming again waiting for a customer.

I dream about a wild flower fields laying on the soft grass surrounded by the colorful flowers the sweet smell of the air the sun shining down and the clear blue sky's and again I'm not alone I'm with someone they have a blank face but there holding my hand putting flowers in my hair giggling.

I snap out of my daydream again when I hear the bell of the door open I look up and see a familiar face.

"Ayo Jimin!" Jungkook yelled I rolled my eyes and sat straight up.

"Stop yelling you brat the bread won't rise and my appa will be pissed" I huffed Jungkook chucked and leaned on the counter looking at me.

"You have flour on your nose," he said I sigh and wipe my nose.

"Why are you here shouldn't you be in school or something," I asked he shrugged.

"Bitch I'm an adult now go get me some cookies and milk," he said I laughed and open the jar of cookies and pulled out two snickerdoodles for him and handed it to him he giggled and bit one "Where's my milk?" He asked mouth filled with cookies

"No milk we're low on it," I said he huffed.

"Go milk a cow then I'm thirsty" he joked I flicked his forehead he frowned.

"Why do you come here every day and demand free sweets doesn't your mom feed you?" I said

"I'm a growing boy that's why your so short you should eat sweets every day," he said I scoffed

"Rude ass I'm surrounded by cookies and pies all day I'm good bro," I said he chuckled

"Yeah that's true you smell like sugar cookies all the time," he said and finished his cookies licking his lips "But I bet the ladies or gents would love that you smelling so sweet" he smirked I flicked his forehead again.

"Be quiet" I said

"No but I'm serious your so good looking and young and strong why don't you date," he asked I sighed.

"Cause I'm poor and always busy plus boys like me don't run off into the sunset with their lover all happily ever after...all I get is bread and cakes and a cold bed," I said Jungkook flicked my forehead.

"Ow!" I hissed cause that hurt like a bitch

"Don't talk about my best friend like that!" he said

"You deserve to be happy Jimin your an amazing guy anyone would be lucky to be with you" he added I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Is this a confession?" I joked Jungkook scoffed cheek a little pink.

"No way your hot and all but this is all platonic bro," he said

"Pfft okay bro" I laughed " I don't like you like that either you're not my type" I added

"Glad we settled that" he spat arms crossed

"Where is Jin?" I asked and Jungkook tilted his head like he is thinking.

"Don't know" he finally said I rolled my eyes

"You're literally no help I ordered a book and I'm waiting for him to bring it to me" I huffed

"You need to stop reading fairytales it's not good for your brain and made your standard to high life isn't fairytales ," he said

"I know I live vicariously through them it's romantic," I said

"I mean you do realize we have our own prince here?" He said

"I've never even seen the prince he could be a troll," I said resting my hand on my palms.

"I heard he is cute," he said I rolled my eyes.

"No way in hell like literally ever will Prince Min ever look my way I'm dirt and he's gold" I huffed

Oh how I was so wrong...

———————————————————————————

I love bottom yoongi stories there are barely any on here I'm adding to the bunch ur welcome

Also, remember this is a world with princess and princes and knights and I've never written a story like this so bear with me :)

Also I hope people read this

It was supposed to be poppy fields but turns out poppies are poisonous lol so I changed it to wild flowers