22 ✦

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

Before we left the speakeasy we both went inside to let the people we came here with we were leaving but I couldn't find Jungkook anywhere eventually we both walked up to Johnny and Yoongi told him what happened and I thought he would be pisssd but he just smiled and ruffled Yoongi's hair and told him he would cover for Yoongi back at the castle and wish us good luck and that really surprised me so now I feel bad for hitting him and hating him all this time he seems cool.

Johnny took the carriage back and Yoongi and I had to walk back it was dark but I had a lantern I brought with me because I knew it would be dark when we walk back and I just hope Jungkook is okay walking back by himself.

Of course, Yoongi was scared walking back he held me tight which I didn't mind the walk isn't that long and the weather wasn't too cold it was nice and we talked a little on the way back about everything he told me what the king said.

"What didn't you just tell me?" I said as we walked back hand in hand.

"I couldn't he wouldn't let me I'm trapped," he said

"We could have figured it out together avoid all heartbreak baby," I said he huffed with a small pout.

"I was trying to protect you he threatened your dad you're home your mom your friends I couldn't do that to you I couldn't let you lose everything you loved so I had to lose you to protect you," he said my heart pinged.

"But...I did lose something I loved I lost you" I said he stopped walking and held my face.

"I'm sorry my love I won't hurt you ever again I'm sorry for all the sad nights I caused I'm here now and I won't let you go because I love you so much Park Jimin," he said I felt blush tint my cheeks I lean forward and try to kiss him be he pulled back.

"S-Sorry" I whispered and let go him go he pulled me back and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry it's just I don't wanna kiss you right after Jungkook it's weird for me but I do wanna kiss you so freaking bad just...not right now i'm sorry don't be mad I love you" he whispered

"It's okay baby I love you too and I understand let's go it's getting late," I said and held his hand as we continue to walk.

-time skip-

We get back to the bakery we had to sneak in quietly because my dad is sleeping we walk up the stairs and this is the first time Yoongi would be up here where we live he was only in the bakery our place is small but cozy and it's home where my family lived happily and it really pissed me off when the king said he would burn it down to keep Yoongi and me apart who does that.