28 ♡

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"T-The truth" I whispered she took a deep breath

"Let's start with Jimin...Years ago I took you to the village park you were probably 4 at the time and I wanted you to be around other kids and play like a normal kid so I dressed us both up in normal clothes and went to the park even though the king didn't approve but I took you anyways with no guards just us...and there I meet a very nice lady with a son your age and all of us immediately clicked you loved playing with the boy and me and the mom got along we even become friends she...owned a bakery with her husband and had a son named Jimin" she said and I feel my heart drop memories flooding my brain.

- flashback-

"Minnie look at my sandcastle!"  I said to the boy next to me he looks and smiled at me his cheeks full.

"Wow, it's so pretty Yoonie your so good at that!" He said while he built a little sand house next to mine.

"It's like the castle I live in!" I said putting a little leaf on the top as the flag.

"You live in a castle?" He said I turn to look at him and cover my mouth.

"Oh no, it was a secret!" I yelped

"It's okay Yoonie I'll keep your secret I promise," he said sticking out his pinky.

I wrap my pinky around him and we lock pinkies he smiled at me and Jimin has a pretty smile like an angel.

"You're my only friend Minnie," I said

"I'll always be your friend Yoonie,"  he said

-flashback end-

"O-Oh my g-god" I whispered and held my head "J-Jimin I remind him...b-but why didn't I remember him when I meet him he also didn't remember me?" I said

"You were so young and I only took you to the park for a month until the king found out and made a rule that we weren't allowed to leave the castle without guards and his approval...you were so sad afterwards you cried saying you missed your friend and I felt so terrible," she said more flashbacks hit me.

-flashback-

I was sitting on the swings waiting for Jimin fiddling with my sleeves.

"Yoonie!!" I hear I look up and see Jimin running towards me his little legs moving fast he is dressed in brown overalls and a red shirt he runs and stands in front of me.

I smile at him he sits in the swing next to me our little legs dangling his brown boots and my white sneakers.

"Hi Minnie," I said I look at him he as flour on his face.