27 ♡

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

The ride to the palace was fast my head was still in the black bag blocking my vision so I couldn't see anything but soon I hear the metal door open again and guards voices the ties around my wrist are tight digging into my skin

I'm dragged out of the carriage until my feet hit the ground they hold me by my arms dragging me somewhere they are rough pulling me everywhere.

Soon I'm thrown on the floor on a cold stone floor and the bag is ripped off my head aggressively I blink trying to adjust to the low light in the room I noticed I'm back in the dungeon a different room no window this time just a small candle hanging on the wall beside that it's totally dark and once my vision becomes clear I see him.

The king

He is standing tall in front of me dressed nicely shoulders broad hands behind his back big crown on his head a glare in his eyes I gulp as I look up at him since I'm sitting on my knees still tied up.

"Park Jimin the trouble you have caused," he said voice deep and two big guys standing behind him dressed all in black.

"Why am I here?" I asked he looked me up and down and scoffed.

"I'm eliminating my problem," he said I blinked at him.

"What how am I the problem?" I said sitting up.

"You caused all the fucking problems! I had Yoongi compliant and obedient he always listened to me never question anything he is a sad excuse of a boy so limp and small cant even hurt flies he is pathetic but he listened didn't question his father until you came into the picture....he was only useful for one thing to marry a rich princess but he has to be fucking queer then he had to fall in love with you!! Look at you your nothing and so dirty a no good fag" He spat my blood boils I stand up we're now the same height for a king he isn't that tall.

"Don't you fucking dare talk about him like that! I don't care who you are you will not speak about Yoongi like that you are his father what is wrong with you! I yelled he scoffed.

"You boy will not ruin this wedding! I have everything riding on this and once those two are married and say I do I will become the richest man in all the kingdoms!" He said

"You're just marrying him away for the money you greedy asshole!" I said he snapped his fingers and soon the two tall guards were pinning me against the wall my back slamming into it I hissed at the pain.

"You listen to me Park this wedding will happen and once those two say I do the contact between The Mins and the Suhs will start and that means all the money and gold and all land that they own will become mine those idiots didn't even read the marriage contract before signing and once that happens Yoongi won't need you so I'll come back here and behead you myself so enjoy your last hour's a alive little boy"  he spat