4 ♡

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

After I found the Kitchen again it did took awhile but I found it again but I got yelled out by my dad for taking so long then he made me help again and I got messy all again of course covered in flour and buttercream frosting my poor fancy shirt.

Sooner or later we finished the cake a couple of hours later and I was probably on autopilot thinking about Yoongi and his birthday and how the fuck will I be able to attend a royal party.

The cake is beautiful I hope Yoongi will like it I made sure the strawberries looked very pretty just for him he deserves pretty things.

We soon left the palace and I didn't see Yoongi again but Hoseok said the Prince had his Princely duties to take care of he showed us out and we hoped in the carriage.

-time skip-

Once we got back home I told my dad everything that happened about meeting the prince and getting invited to his birthday and of course he flipped out scolded me about breaking the rules but after a long 30 minutes talk he said I could go to Yoongi's birthday told me to be young and happy.

After getting the okay from my dad I rushed out of the bakery to Seokjin book store it wasn't a far walk and at least it wasn't too dark it was only 7:00 pm.

Once I arrived at the Seokjin store I banged on the door with a panicked fist.

"Hyung! Seokjin Hyung! Open up please!" I said

Soon the wooden door swings open and a very angry Seokjin stands there wearing an apron and holding a wooden spoon.

"Little boy why are you banging on my door" he huffed I just pushed pasted him and walked through the store and then up the stairs to where he lives I hear Jin cursing me as he follows.

I sit at the wooden kitchen table and seokjin goes to the oven.

"Why are you disturbing my peace" he spoke I sighed

"Something happened to me today," I said

"Burn some bread?" He joked I scoffed.

"No..." I whispered

"Did your dad try to set you up with some girl again?" He asked I huffed and laid my head on the table.

"No Hyung" I whispered soon I feel a flick to my head I lift my head and Seokjin placed a bowl of beef stew and rice in front of me with a side of bread

"Thanks, Hyung," I said started to eat he followed.

"So what's wrong my child," he said I scooped some stew in my mouth it's delicious and I'm starving.

"I meet someone..." I mumbled he looked up at me and raised an eyebrow I scooped some rice in my mouth.

"Really? Who?" He hummed