16 ♡

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I feel myself wake up but I don't open my eyes I feel warmth wrapped around me a hand brushing through my hair softly I sigh at the feeling and bury my face more into Jimin's chest.

I feel him brushing his fingers along my cheek and kiss the side of my head so I flutter my eyes open the light is bright in my room and usually it's so dark but the sun is shining that I can see the specks of dust floating in the air like glitter my room finally doesn't feel lonely and cold it's warm and cozy.

I feel a hand in my hair again and then feel sweet kisses on my cheek my heart flutters in my chest.

"Morning flower" he hummed I move my head to look at him his back leaning against the bed frame one arm wrapped around me the other holding a book that I was keeping in a stack on my bedside table it's about flowers.

"Mhm morning" I mumbled smelling him he smells like roses but I miss his sugary and flour smell.

"You sleep like a cat you even purred when I scratch your scalp," he said with a small smile.

"Don't tease me" I whispered

"This book is interesting you must like flowers," he said I draw circles on his chest and nodded.

"I do nature is beautiful is it creates such soft delicate things like flowers and they come in different colors and scents and some tall like sunflowers or small like a baby breathes," I said I see him put the book down and he moves to hug me tight both arms around me.

"Your my flower" he whispered his face buried in my hair.

"You're my angel" I answered he chuckled a bit.

"I like this...I really liked waking up and seeing your face all cuddled up on this bed and it feels so warm having you by my side just...feels so right" he said I leaned up and kissed his cheeks.

"Me too since I was 16 I was so alone always by myself but you feel like home Jimin," I said he brushed my cheeks with his thumb.

"You never have to be alone again," he said and those words meant something.

"Neither do you I'll always hold your hand," I said he smiled and leaned over to kiss me sweetly.

He pulled away "I got something for you" he whispered against my lips I smiled and pecked his lips.

"You kept showering me with gifts I'm a lucky boy," I said

"I know I spoil you too much," he said and reached down to his bag on the floor and pulled something out it was wrapped in the newspaper again.