29 ✦

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"He's what?!" I yelled not believing my ears it can't be true jimin isn't supposed to be here.

All of my friends rush into the room Jungkook pushes through all of them he looked scared.

"Yoongi!! Are you gonna stop this!! We have to save him right now!" Jungkook yelled

My whole body is panicking my breaths unevenly

Jimin... executed??

My blood boils how dare he threaten Jimin how dare he hurt my mother how dare he speaks ill of my father the true king!!

He can no longer control me! No longer make decisions for me all this will end now I won't be a coward any longer

I will protect the ones I love

"Hoseok, Namjoon, and Johnny come with me," I said then looked at the rest "Jungkook, Tae, Seokjin, and Soobin go get Jimin then meet me in the flower field," I said, "Mom say here I'll be back," I said softly facing her she held my hand.

"Yoongi don't," she said

"Yoongi what are you going to do?" Taehyung said

"I'm going after what I want and fixing everything," I said and left with friends.

I go to where I know the king will be but before that, I sent Johnny to go find his parents and bring them to my dad's study he usually never allows anyone inside his study it's private area but I don't care and technically it's my dads study my real dad the true king.

He knows no one dares to enter so he doesn't lock the door so I burst into the room startling him he was sitting at his desk looking at a map when Hoseok, Namjoon, and I walked in.

"What are you doing in here? How dare you just walk in here!" He spat I stand in front of him my friends standing behind me.

"Silents!" I yelled slamming my hands on his desk he stood up face red from anger.

"Get out you pathetic boy!" He spat I crossed my arms.

"I'm not the pathetic one here because men like you don't deserve to see the light of day,"  I said