8 ♡

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

Some things never change I'm leaning against the wooden counter of the bakery. It's been three days since Yoongi's party and after experiencing just a little bit of the good life then coming back to this bakery feels a little off but this is my life.

It's the afternoon and I'm displaying freshly made muffins in the display case my back towards the door as I place the blueberry muffins on the platter.

I hear the bell of the door ding my back still toward the door.

"Welcome I'll be one moment," I said then turned around and my breath hitched

"Yoongi?" I said then looked at the smiling boy in front of me

"Hello!" He cheered with a smile

"Yoongi what are you doing here?" I asked he frowned.

"You invited me do you know how long it took me to convince Hoseok and Namjoon to take me here," he said

"I'm just surprised to see you," I said

"Well I missed you..." he whispered my heart flips I finally notice Namjoon behind Yoongi standing by the door.

"O-Oh you did?" I said he nodded

"Of course silly" he hummed I looked him up and down he is wearing basic clothes a brown tunic and brown pants and he is wearing a black beret overall he looks adorable.

"You look nice," I said he blushed a bit and rested his arms on the counter.

"Thank you I tried to blend in I'm technically not allowed to leave the castle unless my fathers approve of it," he said I nodded

"Well, I'm glad you're here want something to eat?" I asked he hummed

"I am hungry can I have a muffin," he said and pointed behind me.

"Sure one muffin for the prince," I said and turned to grab Yoongi a muffin then placed it on a clothed napkin and handed it to Yoongi.

"Thank you! How much?" He asked I shook my head

"I could never charge the prince and cute boys eat for free," I said he chuckled

"Do you give a lot of free muffins away then?" He asked I leaned closer on the counter are faces kinda close.

"You're the first," I said with a smiled he scoffed and poked my cheek.