9 ✦

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

After I got back home I just sad walked to my room ignoring Hoseok and Namjoon asking questions because my heart hurts I open my door and plopped down on my bed hiding under the covers.

I'm such an idiot! I was about to confess to Jimin but it's obvious he doesn't like me and that shit hurts because I like him so much when he was helping me cut the banana I feel his breath on my neck and his body was so close to mine and it just felt right to be in his arms It felt so safe and I couldn't keep my feelings in anymore I was about to pop but I'm glad I didn't because I don't wanna be rejected I don't even know if he likes boys!!

I just can't stop thinking about him and I think that time in the garden he was gonna kiss me our faces were so close. I felt his breath on my lips and my heart was going crazy and I fell so fast for him like right when I saw him break into my bathroom he was so handsome and he had flour on his face and he was so kind to me.

Shit I like him so much

But he doesn't like me...

I move my hand under my pillow and grab the book Jimin got me I sit up and open it and read over the cute note he wrote on the cover page

Happy birthday Yoongi

I know this gift might be a little lame but this is my favorite book I read the stories when I wanna escape the for life and the stories are actually very good I hope you like it and also I know this might also be lame but I'm really happy I met you your a little sassy but it's cute anyways enjoy the book

From Jimin

PS: sorry about your lotion if I knew the queen I would get you another one :(

I was really excited when I first read this because he said he was happy to meet me...

I frown when I remember Jimin's face when he kicked me out I cuddle the book and lay down and fall asleep.

5 hours later

I'm woken up by a knock on my door I groan and pull the covers over my head ignoring the outside noise just wanting to sleep.

I hear another knock

"Aish Hoseok! Go away told you I didn't wanna talk and I'm not hungry" I yelled

The knocks stop and I hear the door open then the bed dip

"You creep watching me sleep," I said under the blanket.