2 ✦

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

It's Wednesday and today has been so long barely any customers only some old ladies buying bread and young kids buying pastries and cookies I'm leaning on top of the counter bored out of my mind Seokjin did bring me my book but I read it already fast and it was really good basically about a lonely stable boy who wins the heart of the princess when they accidentally run into each.

I hum to myself as I stare blankly at the wall I can smell the muffins my dad is making currently probably blueberry they are popular.

I tap my fingers on the wooden counter as I continue my daydream this time I'm in a long hallway it's beautiful gold and porcelain and long marble floors with a high ceiling I'm dancing in the hallway carelessly with someone else they have no face but their arms are wrapped around my neck as we dance I spin them they giggle and pull me close to there chest noses touching.

Again I'm snapped out of my daydream by the bell of the door I sit up straight and act like I wasn't totally zoning out.

I look at the door and see two tall men dressed in fancy palace uniforms the pretty red ones with the gold buttons and weird things on the shoulders I blink at them really confused as to why royal guards are here the two guards stand by the door then someone else walks through the door a man with brown hair and a bright aura following him.

The man walks in front of the counter a smile big on his face. I look at him and realized his smile is nice and shaped like a heart.

"Hello! There!" He said so cheerfully it was sicking.

"Hi?" I asked in a question form he laid his hands on the counter I notice he is wearing a nice outfit looks expensive.

"Are you the owner of this wonderful establishment" He asked

"Oh no that would be my dad," I said he nodded

"Can I speak to him its royal matters?" he said I nodded and called for my dad a few seconds later my dad popped out from the kitchen he wipes his hands on the apron and stood next to me.

"Hello, can I help you, gentlemen,"  he said I just keep looking from my dad to the sunshine guy.

"Hello, Sir! I'm Jung Hoseok I'm Prince Min's private secretary" He said

"Oh wow" my dad bowed "How may I help you," he said.

"Well I'm kinda here in secret it's emergency," Hoseok said I stand there like a lost puppy.

My dad nodded "You probably know this already but Prince Min birthday is in two days and our head baker got very sick so we need an excellent baker to prepare the princes cake" he said my eyes widen a bit

What?? A cake of the prince!!

"Wow that would be an honor" my dad huffed

"Yes this is very important and Prince Min loves his cake we would pay you handsomely of course," Hoseok said

"Yes course I would love to make the Princes birthday cake," my dad said I'm frozen.

"Perfect! It has to be a four tier strawberry mascarpone cake with fresh strawberries" Hoseok said

I see my dad take his notebook out and wrote it down then look back at the Hoseok guy "we are low on ingredients for this type of cake but I'll go to the market today" my dad said

"No-No! We ask you to prepare the cake at the palace we will provide all the ingredients you need no worries we just need your skills" Hoseok said

"Wow thank you," my dad said "it's just me and my son can he help me" my dad added.

"Yes of course he can and I honestly thank you for this saving the day...Oh! What are your names?" He said

"You can call me Mr.Park and this is my son Jimin," my dad said.

"Okay, Parks! A carriage will be here to pick you up at 10 am tomorrow and bring you to the palace" Hoseok spoke

"Yes Yes thank you for this honor I won't disappoint you or the royal family," my dad said and bowed then smacked my head.

"Oh! Yes thank you, sir" I said and bowed as well

Hoseok looks me up and down giving me a weird look "See you tomorrow Mr.Park and... Jimin have a good day!" Hoseok said one last time and turned around to leave the guards followed him.

After the door closed I freaked out

"HOLY SHIT!! APPA!! WE'RE GOING TO THE PALACE TO MAKE THE PRINCES CAKE!" I yelled earning a smack from my dad on my head.

"Shush this is a big deal we have to start preparing now I need to practice my Strawberry Mascarpone recipe let go to the kitchen," my dad said and made a beeline for the kitchen.

I try to collect my thoughts

I'm going to the palace tomorrow

To a castle

Where the royal family lives

Fuck!

———————————————————————————

Next chapter we meet someone new!!! Wonder who?? 🐱