15 ♡

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Jimin has been coming over every day and all week I've been trying to get him to stay the night but he said he can't leave his dad alone so he agreed to stay over during the weekend and I'm bubbly with excitement two days where Jimin stays the night!

It's Friday afternoon and I'm preparing for his stay I had new sheets put on my bed and pajamas made for Jimin that I thought would look cute on him I also made sure the staff and guards didn't overwhelm him with anything I had new books delivered to my the palace and records of my record player so we could dance.

Jimin said he would be here at 5:00 after they closed the bakery and packed some clothes so that gives me time to make us dinner I asked the head chef of the palace to help me make dinner for us both and then Jimin and I would eat it on one of the balconies to watch the sunset so yes I'm super excited.

-time skip-

I'm in my room at my vanity trying to look cute but not like I was purposely trying to look cute just naturally cute if you get what I'm saying.

"Your majesty your guest is here," the maid said I shoot up.

"Thank you," I said she bowed and walked away and I just dash away socked feet hitting the marble floor I'm wearing a normal outfit nothing flashy but cozy.

I run down the stairs and see him standing in the foyer hand in his pocket looking around he is wearing black pants and a loose long sleeve black tunic a leather bag in his hands he must hear me coming down the stairs because we lock eyes he smile...

I run down the stairs and see him standing in the foyer hand in his pocket looking around he is wearing black pants and a loose long sleeve black tunic a leather bag in his hands he must hear me coming down the stairs because we lock eyes he smiled and open his arms dropping the bag I make my way down the stairs in a flash.

I jump into his arms he always catches me I wrap my arms around his neck and legs locked on his waist he holds me.

"Jimin! I missed you!" I said he smiled

"Baby I saw you two days ago," he said I whined.

"Jimin I only see and talk to Hoseok and then I'm mostly alone all day and I'm not allowed to leave the castle so seeing you brighten up my day so much," I said