25 ✦

JUNGKOOK POV

JUNGKOOK POV

After Jimin left my house after we had breakfast he headed home around 10 in the morning but I couldn't shake my mind about what he told me about Yoongi and I have a feeling that the Prince won't meet him tomorrow and as the good best friend I am. I think the pretty prince might need a wake-up call as well because losing someone like Jimin isn't what anyone wants after you meet him.

So my stubborn ass took my family's extra wagon and rode to the palace to talk to Yoongi face to face.

But once I arrived at the gates the mean tall guards won't let me in.

"Listen! I just need to talk to the prince it's okay he knows me," I said

"Go home kid," he said I scoffed

"Kid! We're probably the same age!" I spat

"We're not letting you in just leave," the other tall guard said.

"I need to talk to the Prince right now it's very important," I said

They stayed silent

"You need to let me see him! I need to talk to Yoongi!" I yelled but suddenly there is a red and gold fancy carriage pulling up next to me I blink at it.

But soon the curtain of the carriage is moved and I see a boy with brown hair poke his head out he looks me up and down.

"Why are you cussing such a fuss boy," he said I glare at him I don't know any Princes beside Yoongi but this one gives off that vibes.

"Don't call me boy I don't know you...weirdo" I said

"You can't talk to me like that! I'm royalty!" He said I scoffed.

"I don't care," I said he frowned.

"Your a rude one," he said "Why are you looking for Yoongi?" He added

"Because I need to talk to him," I said

"Why though?" He said

"None of your business," I spat

"Maybe I could help?" He said I glared but spoke to him.

"Well Yoongi hurt my best friend need to smack him around a bit then tell him to go after him or Jimin will leave," I said

"Wait Jimin? Is that your friend" he asked

"Yeah who are you?" I said pointing at him.

"I'm Taehyung Prince Kim," he said

Oh this one is a Prince

And damn it

He handsome but annoying

"I'm Jungkook," I said

"Hello, Jungkook! Get in!" He said with a grin

"Huh? No way I don't know you like that" I said he opened the door.