13 ✦

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It's Monday finally I was nervous all night but Taehyung said I should get a full night of sleep so I don't get dark circles and I had to get up early today because I had to arrange a carriage to take us to the beach and pick Jimin up then ask the maid to make us a picnic I tried to help her so I can tell Jimin I made the sandwiches so he won't tease me for not knowing how to I also packed fruits made sure it was very cute.

Then I made my way to my room to get dressed I went in my bathroom and took a shower and washed my face I apply some simple makeup like a lip tint and sprayed my rose perfume on then scurried to get dressed I threw on my outfit than some socks and shoes I smiled at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair.

I usually don't wear stuff like this but I had the seamstress make this and put a rush on this and I like it I hope Jimin does.

I'm supposed to be at Jimin's at noon so I load the carriage and the driver sits in his seat and sadly Namjoon is coming but he promised to stay back at least 10 feet and not get involved.

I get into the carriage and set off

I'm shaking in my boots I'm so nervous but really excited this is my first date ever and Jimin is so kind and perfect plus he so so handsome it leaves me breathless.

-time skip-

It only takes 35 minutes to get to the bakery once we arrive there I see Jimin standing outside and my heartbeat speeds up when my gaze locks on him he saw the carriage and smiled real big.

I dashed out of the carriage and ran into his arms because I missed him a lot he caught me and hugged me tightly.

"Hi baby you look beautiful" he whispered and kissed the side of my head.

I buried my head in his neck as he held me tight he smelled like fresh bread.

"You smell good" I whispered he hummed and pulled my chin to kiss him.