17 ✦

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

A month passed by so fast Jimin and I have been dating for a little bit over a month we have our anniversary coming up and I actually got him a gift because so far Jimin has given me 4 courting gifts and I love them all there in my room and I always wear the necklace never take it off.

Our relationship is going really well since we are each other's first boyfriends and we just click so well in the month we hang out either at the castle or at the bakery we also went on more dates around the village I had to disguise myself so I wouldn't get recognized and we went to a flower shop and we went to food carts and went to a wishing fountain where we threw coins in and made wishes.

We grew as a couple in that mouth and I think nothing can keep us apart.

I was wrong...

-time skip-

It's now Sunday night I'm in my bathroom washing my face about to get into bed after spending the day with Jimin we made pie at the bakery today it was apple pie and it came out delicious I'm proud of myself and brought some back to the castle for Hoseok and Namjoon they complimented me and said I did a good job.

I turn off my bathroom faucet and step in my room when I hear a knock at the door it's probably just one of the maids bringing towels or something.

I walk and open the door it's Hoseok he looks upset about something.

"Hey Hobi what's wrong?" I said trying to fix my hair since it's wet.

"Your majesty your parents have returned," he said he looks upset Hoseok is usually very cheery and happy.

"Oh okay," I said confused it was not liked they care about me.

"Your majesty the king and queen wanna see you in the throne room," he said

"Now? It's late" I said

"Yes your majesty now," he said

"Fine let's get this over with I'm sleepy" I huffed and stepped out walking towards the throne room we got halfway there when Hoseok grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Hobi-" I said but he cut me off.

"They know your majesty," he said I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Uh?" I answered

"Yoongi they know about Jimin and your relationship they know everything," he said and I know he is serious right now because he called me by my name.

"W-What?" I stuttered feeling my heart drop.

"They know everything Yoongi they know about Jimin and his dad the bakery all of it," he said

"N-No oh no I can't go in there" I panicked

"Yoongi you and me both know you have to just relax and think about Jimin," Hoseok said