11 ♡

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

Two weeks have passed since I stayed at the castle and things between me and Yoongi have blossomed he comes to the bakery three times a week and he stays the whole day he gets here around noon and stays until dusk and of course Namjoon joins him and just stands there glaring at all the customers no tackling this time and of course Yoongi had disguised himself because he literally is the prince of this kingdom.

So he wore commoner clothes with cute hats and sometimes he wore glasses and that made my heart flip we would sometimes hang out in the kitchen and make pastries and Yoongi is getting better at baking and we would spend our time at the counter waiting for customers and Yoongi would tell me about his life as a prince and I would tell him stories about life in the village we just clicked with each other.

In the second week, Yoongi came when Jungkook was here, and of course, Jungkook flipped the fuck out he got on the ground to bow and wouldn't look Yoongi in the eyes for 10 minutes but after that, they got along.

Also during that week I took Yoongi to Seokjin store he was so excited to buy new books and when we got in Seokjin handled meeting Yoongi way cooler than Jungkook but something weird happened when we walked in Namjoon walked in and Seokjin greeted all three of us but Namjoon tripped and knocked over a bookshelf and broke it and Seokjin flipped so that was weird cause Namjoon was blushing.

That brings us to now it's Saturday and Yoongi is visiting we are in the kitchen making apple danishes

We are making the dough and Yoongi is cutting the apples when Yoongi speaks up.

"Jimin," he said

"Yeah," I said and looked at him then he threw flour in my face I gasped.

"What the?" I said blinking at him

"See you look better covered in flour Minnie," he said with a giggle.

"You brat," I said then threw flour in his face he gasps "Payback," I said with a grin

"Aish I'm a Prince how dare you" he huffed and wiped his face then picked up a handful of flour and smashed it on my head.

"Yoongi!" I said he laughed out loud I picked up the bowl of whipped cream his eyes widen.

"No no! Jimin don't" he said backing up his hands in front of him.

"Come here Kitten," I said he dashed away I chased him he can't run far the kitchen is small.

I quickly caught up with him and corner him his back hits the wall.

"Hey don't I just got my hair done!" He yelped I shook my head and dipped my hand into the bowl I was holding and wiped it on his face he whined I place the bowl on the counter next to me.

He glared at me with whipped cream on his cheeks and nose and his lips.

"Aish rude ass" he huffed I watch him scrunch his nose "It got in my nose!" He whined I just looked at him remembering his laugh the way his gums show my heart is freaking out and doing flips in my chest with affection for him.

I can't hold it in anymore

I walk closer to him that are chest our touching he blinks at me his cheeks pink.

"Yoongi" I whispered

"Y-Yeah" he whispered back I cupped one of his cheeks He still has whipped cream and flour on his face.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I said his blush deepen he is bright red.

"D-Date?" He whispered

"Yes, will you Prince Min go on a date with me?" I said.

"Y-You really w-wanna go on a d-date with me," he asked eyes glossy.

"Yes, baby because I like you I like you so fucking much Yoongi you took my breath away right when I saw you so will you go on a date with me?" I said tears slipped down his cheeks.

"Y-Yes I like you too Jimin so much," he said I smiled

"Good now I can do this," I said and cupped his other cheek and leaned in to kiss him slowly he gasped I move one hand to his waist the other to his neck and pull him closer and continued to kiss him he started to kiss back and I felt the fireworks and the electricity the books talk about when you have true loves first kiss.

He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me even closer the kiss is amazing our hearts hammering against each other the kiss isn't rushed our lustful it's soft and slow and passionate feels like I'm on a cloud the whole world froze it just him and I at this moment together.

I pull back he chased my lips I smiled and pecked his lips his eyes flutter open his cheeks bright pink.

"I liked that can we do it again" he whispered I chuckled.

"Your so cute," I said he giggled and kissed me all over my face.

"Your so hot" he said face ruby red.

"Can we go to the beach on our date?" He asked happily.

"I've never been to the beach before," I said

"What? You live in Busan the beach is so close" he said playing with my hair his arms still wrapped around my neck I hold his waist.

"Never had the chance," I said he pouted and held my face.

"Nonsense we will go on Monday I'll have the maids pack a picnic then we can go in the water and build a sandcastle!" He cheered

I lean in to kiss him again he smiled in the kiss

"That sound wonderful baby but I was supposed to plan the date that's what courting is," I said he blushed hard.

"C-Courting," he said I nodded

"Yes baby I wanna be with you I like you so much" I kissed him again loving his lips so soft and sweet "My Prince" I whispered against his lips and kissed him again.

"I'm so happy right now the boy I like actually likes me back and he is courting me it's like in the fairytales in the book you gave me," he said

"Believe it, baby," I said he giggled

"I like you calling me baby" he whispered "Also you're still covered in flour," he said "We should clean up" he added.

"Or..." I said and pushed him against the wall more hands on his waist " we could keep kissing" I whispered near his ear and kissed down his jawline sweetly.

"Good idea let's do that," he said and pulled me to kiss him our lips meet.

———————————————————————————

Hehe, they kissed I wanted to wait until later chapters to have them kiss but I couldn't help it they are so cute and whipped for each other :)