18 ✦

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I'm so confused

I don't know what's going on

I'm slumped over the counter of the bakery my upper body leaning on it my chin propped upon it with my heart hurting I'm just sad and confused and worried.

It has been three weeks since I have last seen
or heard from Yoongi which is strange especially the first week because we had planned to see each other on Tuesday we had a date to go on a picnic at a park under this willow tree I found he was very excited never seeing a tree like that before so him never showing up to the bakery so we could walk there together made me worry but I just brushed it off thinking that something came up and I will see him soon.

The week went on and my nerves were going through the roof but Seokjin said that Yoongi was literally a prince and probably was just busy and not to worry so much he will come back.

When it hit two weeks and he was still missing I was just so worried about him that I went to the castle to see him even if his parents are there it's worth it if I have to go through them to get to him I will.

But when I showed up I thought I would be able to walk in like I normally do because the guards even know me at this point and they like me they are young around the same age as Jungkook but when I approach they stopped me.

"You're not allowed in the castle anymore," one said his name Soobin.

"I just wanna see Yoongi and make sure he is okay I won't be long I promise," I said they both sighed there face soften.

"Master Park the Prince isn't here" Taehyun spoke.

"Oh Okay....so do you know when he is coming back?" I mumbled

"We don't know...the royal family left last week early in the morning and fired half of the staff they left on the palace ship," Soobin said my heart stops.

"Is H-Hoseok here? Can I talk to him?" I asked

"Secretary Jung left with them," Taehyun said I just blink at them.

"Namjoon?" I mumbled they frowned.

"Mr.Kim was also fired," he said my heart is beating fast I shake off my fears.

"O-Oh...shit" I mumbled and ran my hand through my hair "Why did they leave did something happen?" I asked

"We don't know Sir" they both said

The third week I decided just to wait for him to came to me that I would wait for him to come back I'd always wait for him.

Because I love him

It's now Friday afternoon and I'm putting blueberry scones in the display case when I hear palace trumpets coming from outside usually means an announcement from the castle.