10 ✦

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I wake up feeling warmer then I usually do I open my eyes and immediately don't recognize my surroundings the ceiling as gold on it. I move around and feel soft sheets then I remember what happened I smile and try to sit up but I can't because a body is wrapped around mine I look down and see him.

It's Yoongi he is cuddling my side with his head on my chest arm wrapped around my waist I smiled at him I'm glad he is asleep because he would be able to hear my rapid heartbeat.

I move my hand that he wasn't laying on to run my fingers through his hair it's soft and smells like flowers.

"You really are adorable my Prince" I whispered and ran my finger along his jawline he stirred a little and cuddled closer.

"Wish I kissed you last night but I got too nervous you make me really nervous because your so beautiful and so kind and silly you take my breath away" I whispered holding him close.

"Next time I won't hold back when the time is right I'll kiss you and confess to you then start courting you the proper way" I whispered softly caressing his his soft pink lips he breathed through his nose and smacked his lips cutely.

I drifted back to sleep feeling the warmth of having Yoongi so close

-45 minutes later-

I wake up feeling my cheeked being poked I flutter my eyes open meeting eyes with him he smiled and poked my cheek again.

"Morning sunshine," he said I smiled.

"Your hair looks crazy," I said voice deep from waking up he blushed a bit.

"W-Well you snore" he huffed and sat up.

"This bed is great like a cloud" I hummed putting my hands behind my head relaxing he scoffed.

"I spoil you too much," he said I chuckled he sat next to me while I laid down on my back. "I'm sorry by the way..." he mumbled I blink at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked he blushed a looked down at his lap.

"L-Last night I must have uh...h-hugged you while I was sleeping I'm sorry" he mumbled I sit up so I'm at eye level with him and tuck some hair behind his ear and caressed his cheekbone with my thumb.

"Don't need to apologize, Kitten, I didn't mind actually this was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time" I said he looked up and we locked eyes.

"R-Really?" He said I nodded and grab his hand to interlocked our fingers his face turned red.

"I'm glad I meet you Yoongi," I said he smiled