The hanged man

First and foremost, I wanna thank everyone for the overwhelming support for this book, which has been quickly, Very quickly rising the ranks as one of my most popular books, second place to ruby rose.

Now that being said ita time for the shout-out.

Shout out to -Dio_Brando-

He won the hangman game within 10 minutes! For those who havnt figured it out

The answer was! Red Hot Chili Pepper!

Better luck next time!

You and the crusaders all sat in a train car as you rode towards the docks in the other side of Singapore.

JoJo had explained to you what happened while you were in the hospital. An enemy stand user disguised himself perfectly as Kakyoin.

And Polnaref had learned who killed his sister.

Avdol was sitting across from Polnaref, joseph was in the dining room car looking for food whole you say next to Kakyoin and across from Jotaro.

"It's amazing how a wooden doll can do that much damage" you say as you rub your head. A few bandages still wrapped around.

"Believe me Devo was just an amateur stand user, although he was powerful he is nothing compared to the other tarrot cards." Avdol says as he looks to you.

Just then Kakyoin pats your should as you look to him. "Yea?" You say.

Kakyoin hands you a Tape. "What's this?" Kakyoin smiles "A gift for helping us this long" you shrug as you take it "I'm really just giving moral support and being a hype man but I'll take it"

You read the title of the Tape. "Come and get your love" by RedBone. "Huh" you say "Thanks" Kakyoin nods as you reach under the table and slip the tape I to a side pocket on your backpack.

As you sit up Kakyoin looks at Jotaro "Excuse me, jojo, I dont mean to be greedy but could I have your Cherry? They are my favorite"

Non nods "Sure"

"Thank you" Kakyoin smiles as he takes the cherry and outs it in his mouth. However he begins to roll it around his mouth with his tongue.

"Rerorerorerorerorerorero" he makes noises as he looks out the window.

Jotaro scoffs in disgust as she looks at him. Then she looks over to you "(y/n)-" she stopped mid sentence as she sees you.

You have the other cherry in your mouth as you lean back and look out the window with Kakyoin. Your doing the exact same thing as you both make noises

"Rerorerorerorerorerorero"

Jotaro just growls in disgust before she stands up "I need some air" she says as she walks past you two.

///

The train had taken you to the docks where you all boarded another boat. Luckily this boat had no enemy stand users at least from what you could tell since you can't sense them.

The boat ride was uneventful. You had traveled to India and as the boat approached the port you and the others talked with Avdol.

"Avdol, I've heard India has food that can make you extremely sick" Joseph said "I agree, despite how popular it is with tourists. I don't believe I'm comfortable here" Kakyoin says.

You were going to say something but Jotaro spoke next "And (y/n) is healing, I don't want to risk him.getting hurt, were be down one person" she says.

You look over at her as she gives Avdol that regular, annoyed look she always has. But something felt off about the look just now.

Avdol holds up his hands "Don't sorry my friends, I assure India is a wonderful place, trust me it will grow in you"