Fuckin Dolls.

So. To skip a long portion of our ride, we made it to shore. It took a bit of time but we arrived on land. Joseph decided we take another plane. Jotaro highly disagrees.

Joseph suggested we rest at a hotel tonight so we can figure out the best course to Egypt. I'm perfectly happy with a hotel.

At a hotel we will have electricity and Television, and hopefully Five Pizzas at Randy's.

"Oi, (y/n)" Jotaro says as she turns to you "hmm?" You say as you pull your headphones around your neck "What's up?" Jotaro handed you a Small packet of Double A batteries. "What's this for?" You ask

"Kakyoin only got you those 2 your using now. So when they run out you won't have anymore"

You nod and smile "Thanks" she doesn't say anything else. You take the batteries and just then a whistle starts blowing.

"Hmm?" Kakyoin says as they look over "You, with the flat top!" A police officer says. "me?" Polnaref asks "Yea you! You threw this trash didn't you?!"

Polnaref nods "Then its a 500 dollar singapore fine!" The cop holds his hand out with all 5 fingers to make his point.

"No way?" Polnaref says "500?"

The officer points to a sign "Singapore law prevents anyone from discarding trash on the ground and not a bin, so it's a fine!"

Kakyoin looks away "Five Hundred Singapore Dollars?" You crouched down and set your backpack on the ground as you opened it up and began going through it.

"What trash?" Polnaref says "The only trash I see here is my own luggage" he then puts his hand on the officers shoulder "Would you please mind showing the trash your referring to? If not then I've obeyed the law right?"

The officer swear dropped "You mean that bag is your luggage?" Polnaref laughed and held his hand out to show everyone "that's right"

As Polnaref talked with the officer Avdol turned to you "(y/n)? Something wrong?" You nod "JoJo gave me new batteries and that reminded me of something"

You pull a Tape from your backpack before you rezip it and stand back up and put it on.

You hand the tape to Joseph "You wanted another beatles track right? Concidering they were a 60's band it was a bit difficult to find them."

You hand the tape to Joseph as he take it "Thank You" he says "No problem"

You weren't a huge fan of the beatles. You liked a few of their songs but you much rather preferred more recent bands.

Just then you hear laughing. The cop runs off and you all turn to anne.

She sees you all looking at her and stops before sitting down. "Hey why's that beat still following us?" Jojo asked.

"Hey kid, I thought you were going to see your father once we got here?" Joseph says "Yea, your here now so go away" Polnaref adds.

"I'm meeting him in 5 days so I can go wherever the hell I want you jerkholes" once again Kakyoin laughed "Heh" you sniffled a little.

With that said you all huddled up "She can't stay with us. She will be in danger if she does" Avdol says "She's the same as me right?" You ask "She can't see stands. Neither can I, technically I'm in danger too"

"That's besides the point" Joseph says "Maybe she has no money" Polnaref says "That could be true" Kakyoin adds.

"So. If that's the case then we should get her a hotel room of her own. Just to be safe"