Memory Lane

I dont want anything to do with that bitch!

(Y/N) SPADE! YOU GET DOWN HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR MOT-

THAT WHORE IS NOT MY MOTHER! SHE NEVER FUCKING WILL BE! AKAME CAN GO FUCK HERSELF! SHE WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING LIKE MY MOM! AND YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! TRYING SO GOD DAMN HARD TO REPLACE HER!

W-wait! B-buddy thats not what i-

NO! THESE PAST 12 YEARS! YOUVE DONE NOTHING BUT TRY TO MAKE ME LIKE AKAME! SHES NOTHING BUT A GIRL YOU SCREW TO GET MOM OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

Son please i wa-

YOU DONT HAVE A SON! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Thats...theres a reason...

"Does someone really live here?" Polnareff asks. "it's such a tiny island, and it seems deserted"

Joseph nods "Yes. He lives here all by Himself" Joseph turns and looks at Kakyoin "Thats what he told me back in India"

Polnareff pokes his head out from behind Kakyoin "Indian Curry?" He says. "He?" Kakyoin asks.

While they talked you look down at your Watch.

Jotaro turns to you "You ok?" She asks.

You sigh "Its noon. 12:00 exactly"

She looks at your watch "Ok?" You look up at the sky "Its...My Birthday today"

Jotaro gasped a little "o-oh" she raised her hand and curled a piece of hair around her finger "uh, h-happy Birthday" she says

You shake your head "I hate my birthday" she stops and drops her hand "why?" You walk past her "Dont worry about it"

She watched. Suddenly Polnareff shoves you aside as he and Kakyoin rush into the bushes "HEY! STOP!" he shouts. Joseph runs past you as well as you look after catching your balance.

"what?! Whats going on?!" You shout as you turn on your heel and chase after them.

Jotaro waits for a moment before she register's whats happening and turns to follow.

You run for a short minute before everyone stops.

"A house?" You ask as you slow down and stop. your standing next to Polnareff "Dude what ha-"

Polnareff points as you turn your head. You see a man wearing grey, and has a very familiar hairstyle.

"W-wait. Is that A-"

Joseph holds his arm out. "I will talk to him. All of you stay here"

Joseph steps forward "Hello, i am Joseph Joestar, and i have been traveling-"

The old man yells "SHUT IT! I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! NOBODY VISITS ME WITH GOOD NEWS! ITS ONLY WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS DO PEOPLE COME HERE! SO GO AWAY!"

The man turns and points at you all.

His face.

"AVDOL!" you scream. "MR. AVDOL!" Kakyoin yells "A-AVDOL!" Jotaro says.

"I-its impossible!" You say "It is. That isn't him" Joseph says. "that is Avdols father"

You all look at Joseph as he stares at the hous. "He left the world behind and lives here on this island. I didnt tell any of you because if DIO were ro find out we stopped here, then the Peace his father enjoys would be compromised. I cannot let that happen."