Short Reprise

You sit up and stretch. With a yawn you rub your head as you swing your legs over the side of your bed and stand up.

Your watch alarm beeps as you grab your watch off the nightstand as you click it and it stops. You have a long vanity mirror on your wall from the floor to just below your roof.

You stand in front of it and flex "ooh"

You flex your other arm "oh my"

You then hold both arms down by your waist as you flex "Oh yea baby, look at that sweet muscle!"

Your arms were thin as fuck.

"(Y/n)! Hope you're up! Breakfast is ready!" "Ok Ms. Akame!" You shout.

You get dressed in a pair of pants and a hoodie as you head downstairs to the kitchen.

Your father was in his office in the room adjacent to the kitchen.

You reach downstairs as you walk past the couch. Grabbing a large milkbone off the dresser by the door you whistle and toss it into the air.

An Australian shepherd runs from his bed by the couch and catches it before he lays down and starts chewing on it.

"Atta Boy" you say as you pet his head as you walk by. Walking to the kitchen you see Akame as she sets down plates "good morning" she says with a smile.

You wave at her but you dont really smile back "Mornin" you say. "Babe! Breakfast is ready!" She calls into the office.

"Aye!" Caleb calls back. "Just lete finish up this report!"

You pull out a chair and sit down at the table as Akame joined you. "so, how did you sleep?" She asked "Alright i guess." She nods as she begins to eat. "I didnt see Asta with you last night"

You shrug "he's a dog, he sleeps where he wants" Akame giggled "I can't believe you named him.after that show" you chuckle slightly "what can I say, i like black clover"

Akame took another bite as your father joined you. "I'm glad you two are getting along"

Akame looks to you as you completely ignore his statement. Instead going silent as you eat. Akame releases a quiet sigh as she continues.

"So, babe, i think we should go out today, its Saturday (y/n) will most likely be out with his friends, so why dont we spend our day together"

Akame speaks with your father as you check your watch "oh crap" you say. As you stand up halfway finished "gonna be late"

Akame goes to say something about you barely touching your food but your father just shakes his head "Let him go" he says.

You're currently 19 years old and living in Japan. You grabbed your backpack and said goodbye to your father as you completely ignore Akame as you head out the door.

You head down your walkway and open your fence as you close it behind you. "Morning (y/n)" You hear someone say.

Looking over you see your friend, the first friend and only friend you made when you moved to Japan "oh! Hey Yoshi!"

That was his nickname, Yoshi short for his real name.

"I see you got a hair cut" you day as he nodded.

His hair was blonde and cut short and neat, more Professional.

"Yes, it was getting a little long for my tastes" you chuckle as you rub your neck "so, any ideas for today or?"

Yoshi and you both check your watches at the same time.

"Hmm" you say

"Hmmm" Yoshi hums.