Journel 1

Personal Journal of Jotaro Kujo.

Today was the same as always. Mom kissed me goodbye to which I had to tell her again to leave me alone. Dad is away in the states on some business thing, doesn't really mean anything to me.

When I arrived at school I was again greeted by the same group of guys waiting for me at the gates. It really pisses me off, the guys don't even like me they just want to be the first one to say they fucked me. Which will never happen they sent worth my time.

At second class I saw that boy. (Y/n) Spade. I see him around from time to time. Not many people notice him and he seems to enjoy that.

Call me a stalker but at lunch when I'm able to dodge the boys I find myself watching (y/n). He lives quietly. He sits by the wall on the same bench every day. He sets down his tattered and old backpack, he desperately needs a new one.

He always has the same two foods. One day it's a chicken box, the next it's a beef, then back to chicken and so on. I've noticed something, he either does it by accident or it's a routine but every day, he opens the lid to his Bento box, and checks his watch.

He seems to value time a lot. And he's always trying to keep his watch safe and not broken. Like it's important to him. He always eats with a small smile. Not major. But enough to seem like he's enjoying his life.

When he's done he does as he always does. He safely packs up his s backpack and slings it over his shoulder. It has two straps but he holds it by one over his right shoulder.

He always walks to the fence around the roof and looks down. At the city. Then he nods to himself and heads down the stairs.

In gym class, I scared the teacher so I don't have to participate but (y/n) on the other hand seems to enjoy it. He lifts weights, not super heavy ones, but he always does his best.

There's this one girl in class. She's Blonde and Gambles a lot. Mary Saotome. She talks to him sometimes. He doesn't seem to interested in their conversations though.

When he runs track is when I get my chance to observe. He runs fast enough to stay in the middle. Not last, but not first. Shoyo is always first. I can tell he tries to be avoided by people.

At the end of the day he always does this thing. And I don't understand it. He goes to the Cherry Blossom tree in the back by the wall. And he sits down.

Us senior students have a free period where we don't have to do anything. I usually just sit in home room and sleep. But sometimes I'll stay out and watch.

He sits under the cherry Blossom tree and reads this, book of Fairy Tales. I know he's finished it. Buy I don't understand why. He's read the same book over and over and over. Ever since he moved here from America hes red that same book.

I've even seen him finish the last page and immediately start it over. But he has a smile on his face. Not a large smile. But a small smile.

Almost like he misses something, or perhaps he's reliving memories. I'll never understand.

If I'm honest, I sort of like him. He's literally the only guy in the entire school who isn't interested in girls. He doesn't flirt, he doesn't try to lay with them. He actually dismisses the few girls who notice him. And it makes me wonder.

Today after school ended I decided to take the long route. Enjoy the quiet of the boys not following me.

I stopped at a cross walk by the road. Even though there were no cars I waited for the light to turn.

Someone next to me pressed the button again so it will speed up.

I felt my nose tickle and I sneezed. The boy next to me said "Bless You" and I said "thanks"

That was it. I felt him look at me before he turned away. It was (y/n). I wanted to say something but I didn't wanna say something weird and make him feel weird around me. So when the light turned green I went to turn away and he said "See you" and I said "mhm"

I crossed the street and turned down a separate street than him while he kept going.

Something about (y/n) intrigues me. But until I learn more about him then he's just another student at school.

That's all for now.