Anubis PT 2

You, Polnareff and Jotaro sit inside a Barbershop. Polnareff was Getting a shave and his hair done as you sit next to Jotaro.

She was sitting with her arms crossed as she slept. You were reading a magazine.

Your Backpack on the floor as you flip through the pages.

You look at a Page "Huh, Humans and Monsters can now live together, and can even marry..."

You rub your head "Lamia's? Yea no thanks. Snake chicks dont interest me. Now a zombie girl...hehe..."

As you say this you look over and see Jotaro. She is giving you the stink eye.

"What?" You hold up your hand She punches your arm before looking away and crossing her arms again "Ow! Hey!"

Polnareff laughs "Ha! If i knew any better I'd say she wasnt your Girlfriend!"

You rub your arm as you shrug "Would be better if my loving partner didnt oh i dont know, BEAT ME DAILY!"

JoJo giggles "You like it" You hold out your hands "Hey! I told you i dont mind a little tomboy action, but there is a difference between being a Tsundere, and being a bitch!"

She looks at you as she gets ready to hit you again.

You hold up your hands and one of your legs in Defense "NO! IM SORRY!"

She smiles with an adorable blush as she looks away.

You take a breath and return to your calm position. Jotaro holds your hand as you hold hers.

Just then You look at Polnareff "So, why exactly do you need this done anyway?"
He chuckles "A man must have his body in perfect condition, and his appearance at its best at all times! Being a Frenchman, i know mich more about Style and class than any of you"

You roll your eyes "Yet your vocabulary and Your personality 180's around women say otherwise"

JoJo sees a magazine about the ocean. Specifically Dolphins. She picks it up and starts reading it.

You let go of her hand as you sigh and hold your hands behind your head as you groan "aaahhhhhhhhh" you sigh like a cliche anime protagonist "We are wasting time! We gotta get this sword to the police station!"

Polnareff sits up "oh yea, speaking of"

He picks up the sword "hey Pops, could you set this over there please?" The barber nods "Sure" he takes the sword as Polnareff leans back "No matter how you look at it, it's still a deadly weapon, and it would be best if we did get rid of it, but i was Rolling round so much yesterday that i got dirty."

He then looks at the barber "Make me shine!"

The barber smiles "Sure!"

You yawn in boredom as you look out the window.

You see 4 people.

A tall boy wearing what looks like a breast plate, running away while holding a plate of...is it spaghetti? As he screams

He is followed by a mich shorter boy wearing a blue hoodie and shorts as he laughs. Behind them is a woman who seems to be wearing a fish costume with a spear.

And another girl wearing a Navy sailor uniform with white sneakers and a large...scissor...half? Huh?

They disappeared into the crowd. You blink twice. Little purple symbols flashing as you blink.

"Wut?" You hum.

Just then Polnareff yells "Dah! Damnit pops!" You look back around as Polnareff yells at the barber "That blade is dull! Its killing me over here! Sharpen it damnit!"