A New Friend

Inside the submarine Joseph finishes putting scuba gear on with one hand.

"Dont lose your cool, its times like these when we need to stay calm" Joseph says. He then looks to you "(y/n), are you ready?"

You decided to sacrifice your handgun and wrench. You didnt need them anymore. But you kept your harpoon gun.

Strapping the MedKit to your Waist as well as putting your walkman amd headphones into a large plastic bag you hand them to Avdol as he puts the bag in his pocket.

"Who here has scuba dived before?" Joseph asks.

"No" Jotaro says. "I havnt" Kakyoin says "Not me" Polnaref replies "not me either" you say.

Joseph nods as Avdol speaks "The High Priestess is still attacking from the other room!" He says as the sounds of banging and clanging come from the other side of the door.

"Teach us how to dive! Quick!" He says.

Joseph looks at him "Do not panic avdol. Thats the most important thing in Scuba Diving. Never. Ever panic"

You listen close as your stand manifests beside you in a crouched position.

This thing has a mind of its own

You think as you look at it.

Joseph sees the stand and chokes up a second before shaking his head.

"Why do you use your stand now?" He asks. Everyone looks at you "i dont know, i didnt use it. It just appeared"

Your stand stays crouched as it claps its hands together. Then pulls them apart. But nothing happens.

"Huh?" Kakyoin says. Your stand repeats this action. Clapping its hands and pulling them apart. But nothing happens.

Jetstream's face turns to one of annoyance as it tries again.

While all of you watch Joseph is staring intently.

"N-no its...t-trying..." Joseph whispers.

Suddenly the submarine shakes as you recall your stand as Joseph takes a breath.

"Alright everyone for every 10 meters the water pressure increases by one atmosphere, right now we are 40 meters below sea level, so we will endure 5 levels of atmosphere. If we tru to surface immediately our lungs and blood vessels will burst. We need to rise slowly so our bodies can adjust."

He turns and grabs the valve beside him "we are near the coast, so we will rise with the terrain"

You look at Jotaro "Jojo" you say as she looks at you "Stay close to me" she blushes but shakes her head "I don't need protection"

Just then Joseph speaks "Im letting water in"

He turns the valve as water starts pouring into the sub.

"This should be obvious but we cant talk underwater, instead we will use hand signals" joseph holds up his hand as he prepared demonstrate

"To keep things simple lets stick to two. If everything is ok we will use this" he makes an OK sign with his fingers "Ok, and when there is trouble we will use this" he forms a signal that looks like hes a surfer "hanging ten"

"Mr. Joestar, couldnt we just use our stands to communicate?" Avdol says.

"Huh. I never thought about that" Polnareff then holds up his hands "aww, but i know a handsign too"

You all look at him as he starts forming various signs with his hands

When hes finishes Kakyoin speaks up "Your underwear is showing" he says. "yea!" He and Polnareff then begin doing some sort of handshake.