Wheel of Fortune

Ha! I set a trap and you all sprung it gloriously! I truly am the greatest amateur writer on wattpad!!! YALL GOT RICKROLLED A SECOND TIME!!!

can I pull off one last time before this book is over...hmm... Be on your guard...

Seriously though I love you guys and just had to mess with ya. Enjoy the chapter!

We had crossed into the desert dunes now. And we were on our way to Pakistan.

"We will be crossing into Indo-pakistan soon. We will be leaving India as well" Kakyoin said.

"Indeed. I had wondered what kind of country we'd walked into" Joseph says he then sighs "I'm going to miss the hustle and bustle of calcutta and the rushing waters of the Ganges"

You nod "I never did get to try any spicy food. Never got to learn how good it really was"

Jotaro looked at Joseph with an annoyed face as she just hummed.

You were still sleeping. Your headphones still playing music as you snored slightly.

Jotaro looked at you before she reaches I to her inside pocket on her coat and pulled her Journel. Or diary. Whatever you wanna call it, same thing. She then clicked her pen as she kept writing.

"I'll be coming back sometime so I can give Avdol a proper grave" Joseph quieted down at the mention of Avdol. And Kakyoin sighed "Mr. Avdol..."

Polnaref then spoke "the road is getting narrower" then a small dust trail appeared in front of everyone. The dust kicking up and getting in through the open windows.

"Hey! Your going too slow! Get out of the way!" Polnaref said as he coughed from the dust.

As you snore a piece of dust gets in your nose. You inhale it and cough. You cough again a little harder as you open your eyes.

"Ah man..." You use your index and middle finger to rub your left eye and scratch your nose as you wake up "Man...what time is it?" You ask as you stretch as best you can.

"I'll pass them!" Polnaref says as he drives up onto the wall "y-yo!" You say as you all lean left as he drives the right side up.

"Dude what are you doing?" You ask as Joseph looks behind you all "do you think that might have thrown pebbles at their car?"

Polnaref shrugs "it might have. Who knows?"

Joseph gave Polnaref a stern look "you know me and (y/n) are wanted for what happened last night right? I'd like to get across the border safely"

Polnaref drives the car back down to all 4 wheels as you guys turn a corner. Only as soon as he turns he slams the breaks.

"Hey!" Kakyoin says "Polnaref!" Joseph says "OI!" Jotaro shouts "BRO!' you call.

Polnaref stops the car as he points forward "look who's standing by the road over there!"

You all lean forward to see "oh fucking fantastic" you groan.

Lo and behold Anne herself held up her thumb as her hat covered her face "oi! Looks like we meet again! Care to give me a lift?" She says to you all.

You sit back and lean your head back "I'm tired of babysitting..."

Jotaro pulls her hat down "Yare Yare Daze..."

///

So you let her into the car. She had taken it upon herself to "sir in the hero's lap" which means she plopped herself down right in your lap.