The Tower

"wait, before we go" Avdol says as he looks at Jotaro "I'm going to name.your stand"

Jotaro looks at him as Avdol pulls out a deck of cards "Here, I am a fortune teller by trade, I want you to draw one from the Tarot Card Deck"

Jotaro grabs one and looks at it. The Avdol took it from her "The World...seems like that one is already taken" he then shuffles the deck and hands a card to Jotaro "Your stand looks like the star, therefore your stand is...STAR PLATINUM!!"

As he named her stand you took the card from his hand as they look at you. You look at the card and nod "Her stand looks like this?"

Avdol nodded "Yes, somewhat but not exactly" you shrug "well at least now I can somewhat paint a picture in my head"

Just then Avdol hands you a Tarot card. You flip it over but it's Blank "What's this for? There's nothing on it" he raises his brow in curiosity and looks at it "It's blank?" You nod "yea"

Joseph and Kakyoin look at it too "That's strange. I could have sworn it said something on it yesterday"

You just roll your eyes and put the card in your bag "Whatever" then Joseph turns to you all "Alright, Let's hit the road!"

---

At the airport you all got your tickets to Cairo, however as Joseph was busy trying to win at the claw machine in the lobby (you still had a few hours until the plane left) you were at a vending machine looking for food.

"Hey" JoJo said as she walked up to you "Hey" you reply as you out in your change. "You want something?" You ask as she shakes her head "No money" you chuckle a little as you pick something.

Then just before the bag fell you looked both ways and kicked the machine. Then it dropped two bags instead of 1.

You grabbed them both and handed one bag to JoJo as she looked at it "Hm" she hummed as she put the small bag in her pocket.

"Not hungry?" You ask as she just walks away. You shrug and open your bag if chips. You take a potato chip and eat it as you walk over to Avdol. "Mohamed" you say as he turns to you

"What's with the Blank Card?" You ask as he shakes his head "I don't know. That card had something on it yesterday" you nod as you eat another chip and hand the bag over "Chip?"

He nods "thank you" he take a chip as Kakyoin walk over "they managed to get our flight to leave earlier, come in let's get boarded"

___
( _ means it's a point of view change)

"Jotaro, this a good seat for you?" (Y/n) said to me. I nod as I sit down and Gramps sat by the window. (Y/n) sat behind me., Avdol and Kakyoin in front of us.

After a few moments the plane took off. I leaned back and closed my eyes so I can sleep. Gramps out his hat iver his face.

---