Water Geb PT2

Joseph drives the buggy as everyone relaxes.

Jotaro rested her head in her palm, Polnaref complained about Iggy, Avdol sighed and listened.

Ayano slept soundly as iggy slept next to her.

As for you and Kakyoin...

"WOO! C'MON! C'MON KENSHIRO!" you shout as you throw Your fist out "Kick his ass!" You cheer.

Kakyoin sits beside you "Come on Kakashi, don't let me down!" Kakyoin cheers

Kakashi charges Kenshiro with a shoulder slam! But Kenshiro reverses and grabs hold of Kakashi!

You smile "wooooo!"

Kakyoin clenches his fist "come on!"

You and Kakyoin listen closely

Kenshiro tries to pull kakashi's arm around! To make him submit! But Kakashi escaped and is now overpowering kenshiro!

Kakyoin smiled as he Cheered "Yes! Come on! You gotta win this!"

You growl "Damnit! Come on Kenshiro! Give him a good thrashing!"

It looks like The winner of this match is...OH! NO! WAIT! IT SEEMS WE HAVE A CHANGE OF PACE! KENSHIRO POKED KAKASHI'S CHEST! KAKASHI STEPS BACK!

Kakyoin sighs as he facepalms

WHAT'S THIS?! KAKASHI CAN'T MOVE!

you smirk as you cheer "Oh yea!"

omae wa mou shindeiru

You basically scream as you cheer "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" While Kakyoin sighs with annoyance and frustration.

KAKASHI CANNOT FIGHT! HE HAS SUDDENLY SUFFERED A SERIOUS INJURY! BY DEFAULT KENSHIRO WINS THE MATCH! KENSHIRO OF THE NORTH STAR LEAVES THE STADIUM WITH HIS TITLE SAFE AND SOUND!

You clap your hands as you cheer "YES!" Kakyoin just takes off his headphones as you do the same.

Looking over at him you smirk "whay did i tell you? I cannot be beat when it comes to the gamble!"

Kakyoin just rolls his eyes as he pulls out a wad of Yen fron his pocket and pits it in Your hand "Thats two now that I've won" you tease as he crosses his arms and looks away

Suddenly the car stops as you and Kakyoin lurch forward and almost his the front of the car, you quickly grab mocha so she doesn't fly into the wall.

"Oi! Oi! Whats the big idea?" You say like a classic New Yorker as you and Kakyoin lower the roof and climb out of the car.

Joseph and the others are climbing out too. "Hey Old.man! Why are you almost killing us?" You ask

Mocha walking beside you with Kakyoin.

"Look!" Ayano says as she climbs out as iggy runs out.

"Is that..." You start as you point "Yo is that the helicopter! They just left!"

Indeed it was. However The helicopter is crashed, but the odd thing is, theres no marks like ot was attacked, more so like it just fell.

"What could that mean?" Jotaro asked as Polnaref and Avdol stepped out.

You walk forward and Move Jotaro out of the way "Scuze me sweetheart"

You walk towards the helicopter as you snap your fingers and Jetstream manifests.

You then stand in front of the helicopter while everyone watches you.

You look at Jetstream and Nod as it floats around the helicopter examining it.