Justice Part One

Jotaro slipped the coat on as she adjusted the chain. Making sure it's not long enough to smack her breasts with each step.

You stood behind her as she brushed off the bottom of her cropped shirt. Also dusting some dirt off her stomach.

"Fit?" You ask. She nods as she holds her arm out and brushes off some lint.

You smile "You know" she turns her head over her shoulder "Hm?" You pay her back "I think you'd look good in white"

She blushed as she looks back to the mirror "Whites not really my kind of color"

You chuckle as you flick your knose with your thumb and hold both your hands behind your head "Ok Mrs. Goth"

Jotaro smiled slightly at the joke "oi, tailor lady! We are ein a hurry!" You call as you walk away.

Jotaro looks herself over in the mirror as she imagines herself in white. You at her side. From off screen you shout "What's the total!"

///

Outside at the airport Ann had just boarded the plane to go back home as Joseph and Polnareff sent her away.

She sat on the plane and sighed as she wanted to see you before she left. But as she looks out the window she gasps and smiles brightly

"(Y/n)!"

She shouts at the window.

On the ground. The plane begins to take off as it drives at high speeds down the runway. And beneath the plane you and Jotaro walk down the runway.

The wind from the propellers make wind and dust kick up around you two.

Jotaro has her head down and her hands in her pockets as the wind makes the tail of her coat blow up in style.

"Ack!" You say as you hold you hand over your face to block out the dust "Why the....Fuck are...are we on the runway?!" You ask in frustration as your clothes and hair go everywhere from the wind.

Ann shouts at you "GOOD LUCK (Y/N)!!! ILL BE CHEERING YOU ON!!!!!"

you didn't hear her as when the plane passed the wind of it passing by caught your backpack as it blew back

"WOA!" you shout as you fall on your ass. Your legs go up in the air as you grunt. "OOF!"

Jotaro quietly giggled as she covers her mouth with her knuckle. "Little help!" You say as she shakes her head.

///

The 5 of you say in a new car as Polnareff drove once more.

Kakyoin in the passenger seat. JoJo and Joseph in the backseat and you say in the bed as you held onto the spare tire for support.

"JoJo I'm surprised you were able to get someone to make a Japanese uniform coat that fast in Pakistan"

Joseph said to jotaro. "Yea, it's 100% wool" she replied. "Seems a little poor for wool huh? I mean we are in the desert" you say.

Since it was hot out you were in your regular shirt as your jacket was tied around your waist.

Kakyoin looked at Polnareff "is it safe to drive now?" Kakyoin asks "I mean it's starting to fog."

Joseph nods "And up ahead the fog gets thicker" he points forward as Polnareff turns around a corner

Polnareff nods "right. Probably not. With a steep drop on one side and no guard rail"

Joseph checks his pocket watch "damn" he says. Jotaro looks at him.

"It's not even 3:00 yet" her and Joseph turn to you to see you checking your wrist watch